Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    NA players are the luckiest.

NA: 18~25K
    EU: 34~43K
    CN: 51~74K
    (during recent 3 days)
    Last edited by Meow; 2015-05-04 at 06:14 PM.

18k is nothing new.

https://wowtoken.info/

You can see what happens basically, since it's set up that you get the gold that the token is going for at the time of buying it, people wait until it's 25k and buy them to sell them, it floods the AH and gets bought up, causing the price to drop. People then stop buying them with cash since the gold amount is lower so the price goes back up.

I think eventually it will rest between 10-15K gold in NA, it's still pretty new and exciting whereas the game itself is not.

In other threads people state quite plainly that they will not be buying game time for gold just so they can spend time grinding gold in the damned game.

Personally, there's a part of me that doesn't even want this to succeed in any way because it just stands in the way of free to play. Its very obvious Blizzard is now casting about for new ways to breathe life back into WoW. You know, ways that don't involve actually delivering a game people would want to play instead of the propped up and shambling minimalist zombie the game is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    NA players are the luckiest.

NA: 18~25K
    EU: 34~43K
    CN: 51~74K
    (during recent 3 days)
    I'd like to see a bucket of goods developed to see relative differences in prices for the different regions - I mean sure, vendor items have the same cost BUT if I can buy/sell say savage bloods for 200g in NA, 400g in EU and 600g in CN those token prices are relatively the same (you need a basket of goods just using that as an example.) In other words, there could just be that much more gold floating around in regions other than NA and the token price is (at least in part) reflecting the relative difference.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    I'd like to see a bucket of goods developed to see relative differences in prices for the different regions - I mean sure, vendor items have the same cost BUT if I can buy/sell say savage bloods for 200g in NA, 400g in EU and 600g in CN those token prices are relatively the same (you need a basket of goods just using that as an example.) In other words, there could just be that much more gold floating around in regions other than NA and the token price is (at least in part) reflecting the relative difference.
    You can make a list yourself pretty easy
    https://theunderminejournal.com

Savage blood:
    US Quantity 68 617
    US Median Price 220.01g
    US Mean Price 225.70g

EU Quantity 64 796
    EU Median Price 232.18
    EU Mean Price 226.89

Nice. Lowest I've seen was 20k....I'll keep an eye out

Quote Originally Posted by Chisato View Post
    Bought one. Spent 40 minutes spamming the window without being able to get another one, not enough tokens to meet the demand.
    When they are that low there isn't. Then the price shoots up from people spam buying them while they are low and more ppl post them.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

With a price this low, im wondering how many more multiboxers there will be. Getting 19k is pretty easy. ~200k for 10 accounts is just ridiculously low, so easy to get that each month without even trying

Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    Someone bought out all of the tokens on my server :3
    They're not on your server.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    With a price this low, im wondering how many more multiboxers there will be. Getting 19k is pretty easy. ~200k for 10 accounts is just ridiculously low, so easy to get that each month without even trying
    Multiboxers probably represent a minority of the playerbase. I think even most EVE Online players would look at a multiboxer and think "Jesus.".

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Clear Cata raids on 8 characters in 1 day: 40-65k/day

I don't even know where those things are.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Yeah, judging by the NA prices of tokens you will easily be able to play the game for free just by doing old raids every week.
    except that's not free

Oh man can't wait for finals to be over so that i can start playing again.

Who in their right mind would spend 30 on 18k gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    The game isn't fun at the moment.

It was a gimmick for short term gain from Blizzards end. Long term Blizzard needs to outline a solid plan of action on the content for WoD.
    The 6.2 patch looks like a solid plan to me.

Taiwan region will set initial WoW token price at 250k gold.

Here's the link (in Chinese): http://tw.battle.net/wow/zh/blog/183...A8%8A-2015-5-6
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Taiwan region will set initial WoW token price at 250k gold.

Here's the link (in Chinese): http://tw.battle.net/wow/zh/blog/183...A8%8A-2015-5-6
    The hell? So much for fairness....