The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

Enable cross-realm mythic team raiding!

In China, most of player and small guides are lacking 20 people mythic team. I believe it is a good thing for china, I wondering is it good for US and EU realm??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ikewu83 View Post
    In China, most of player and small guides are lacking 20 people mythic team. I believe it is a good thing for china, I wondering is it good for US and EU realm??
    Cross-realm mythic raiding would be absolutely bad for US and EU.

Isn't it much easier to transfer server in China vs EU/US? If it is why don't the guilds recruit people from another server. I'm not a mythic raider but I wouldn't want to raid with some guy from another server, I would only raid with a guild. It's asking for drama with loot as well imho.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Cross-realm mythic raiding would be absolutely bad for US and EU.
    Yes, may break its mature ecosystem. In china, the ecosystem has already been broken!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebeard View Post
    Isn't it much easier to transfer server in China vs EU/US? If it is why don't the guilds recruit people from another server. I'm not a mythic raider but I wouldn't want to raid with some guy from another server, I would only raid with a guild. It's asking for drama with loot as well imho.
    Yes. But raid with a guild is kind of heavy duty for old player, such as me!

I don't think a group of randoms would be very succesful at clearing mythic, if difficulty tuning is the same worldwide.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think a group of randoms would be very succesful at clearing mythic, if difficulty tuning is the same worldwide.
    It is same, but some mythic boss is not way more difficult than H BlackHand

Deleted
    Won't happen. Blizz no longer would make any money from their overpriced server/faction transfers.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think you're wrong. if players had the infinite amount of attempts and groups like they do in heroic? half the pugging playerbase would be 5/10 mythic right now.

20 men Mythic is the problem, it's killing a lot of guilds.

15 men Mythic would be perfect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    20 men Mythic is the problem, it's killing a lot of guilds.

15 men Mythic would be perfect.
    No .