Blackhand WeakAaura regarding marked for death.

Heyo ! I'm trying to make a weakaura for our Mythic Blackhand tactic, which involves taunting the boss in the siegemaker if a specific person is targetted by Marked for Death right before a smash.

So far I've tried to work with triggers on the person having a debuff and the boss's health being between x% and y%, but that's not so accurate because our DPS changes quite often.
    And it would appear than a weakaura based on chat message won't work for BigWigs messages (I've been told it's because they just print stuff and it's not actual messages)

Anyway, I've been thinking, and while I absolutely can't do it myself, I believe a weakaura including a counter which counts the number of marked for death, and a trigger for marked for death number X, plus debuff on specific person = win, could actually work as intended.
    But I don't have a clue on how to make such a counter, especially since Marked for Death isn't a cast.

So yeah, if anyone have any help regarding that, that'd be great !

15+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    daebiaWjeyuuP0POsLxHcjZcf1TqHAxu0WechtiTmuINrbvtJkvDnQu02Ku5Buq04OGuNtsPwhfeUhrDqQQSquiEicAIi0ffQnkPKpsLcNKkSsbMjk4MOiTtk0pLumuuelvsvpfrtLexLcSvkOSxs9xcny4WiTyki5XsyYK0LfTzQkFgL0OPIoTGEnvYSLQBlr7Ms)MQmCuQJJcPwUuEorMoQUobBxs(ovvDEHO9RwhvROjl1KQAsvTIMS7rv1kAs1qF(cle68i1kAYsHopuRO5AUMS51tTIMSuOZd1kAUMRj50EA5AfnzPqNhQv0Cnxt2OfPwrtwk05HAfnxZ1Cnzlzn0ZQej7utgw4z1KHQAsMY0AymHI1NmAHuIBiykT5kvRLxJys5o1K0cEONvsROjdTHCTIMu1tSqqI7vQzenzHGe3RutsfAuX0wzwsBUu8uA0cxd5redgZ4cNulR5G7n83zyHZrwLTrKEcd)Pw(G7n4nAHRdOcnQyARm50gRjxXtPrlCnKhe0OwvVscgmMXfoPwwZb3BWDMd2DAKzByPL5ispHH)ulFW9g8gTW1buHgvmTvMSzzip8r7s5buHgvmTvML0MRuDipIqZ1CnjVfYkRztROj5rYo1KfcsCVsnzHGe3Rut6tWwWd9SU1FACvA5mpmnnD3bJXye6B4pnUkT8HS8Gadm6qrKKjXmWaH(rQisAaHeghtmMibdUZ0EWymgJXy09kO9HGnK7GiZImlYSiZsSZE3bXH8W008GXymgJXi03qWgYDqCilpiWq5jjfLGb1QoKyN9UdIdQvDiXo7DhehYYJOUzDru76gCNP9GXymgJXymgdQqJkM2kZsAZvQoKhuHgvmTvML0MRuDWOgrpymgJXymYUug6BiXo7DhehuR6qID27oioKLhrRlQH7Ed5G7mThmgJXymgJXyqfAuX0wzwsBUs1H8iIdgJXymgJXymOcnQyARmzZYqEWBc5bJXymgJr2LYqFdj2zV7G4GAvhsSZE3bXHS8iADrnC3BOhCNP9GXymgJXymgdQqJkM2kt2SmKh(ODP8GXymgJXiTQhmgJr2LYqFd)PXvPLpKLheeBKWAmWOsC9IXgjsWG7mThmgJXymguHgvmTvMSzzip8r7s5bJXymgJbvOrftBLzjT5kvhYJioymgJSlLH(guHgvmTvMSzzqTQdQqJkM2kZsAZvQoOw1bvOrftBLzjT5kvhYYdQqJkM2kZsAZLINsJw4AqTQd)PXvPLpKLheqynmLr8trKHACdXydl2OIObgRLdguIRpMibdUZ0EWymgJXy09kO9rwLw(qEiL9SG7wwyEyAA6UdgJXymgJqFJSkT8HS8GasMeZadI(zq9(j6htycdoIjsWG7mThmgJXymgJXy09kO9He7S3DqCipKYEwWDBuwy2000DhmgJXymgJXye6BiXo7DhehuR6qID27oioKLhrDZ6IO21n4ot7bJXymgJXymgJXy09kO9HAkXnslZH8qk7zb3T1M5HPPP7oymgJXymgJXymgJqFd1uIBKwMdQvDOMsCJ0YCilpOcnQyARm50gRjxXtPrlCn4ot7bJXymgJXymgJXymgJrl5cn7G3eYdgJXymgJXymgJXiTQhmgJXymgJXyKw1dgJXymgJ0QEWymgPv9G0QQjleK4ELI8izNAYSkTCnzwLwUKM0aJouejzsmdmqOFKkIKgqiHXXeJjY8i2iH1yGrL46fJnsK5bH1WugXpfrgQXneJnSyJkIgySwoyqjU(yIAYcbjUxPOZq1utYdltvnxtAfkvAHSYA2K0gJQ5AsjnjlMrnJWKfnzL2yu3ZsunxRb
    i didn't test it,but it should work(and if it doesn't, should be pritty easy to fix ).
    Just remember to change player name and the mark you want to track under actions -> init -> custom
    Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.
    iKeystones, iLFRDescription, iEncounterEventTracker

From what I could grasp from the trigger, I think that should work. Will test and report either tonight or tomorrow depending on when we get to Blackhand

Out of curiosity (and to avoid duplicating the aura), would a "or" work for mark number ? As in
    Code:
    aura_env.markToTrack = 4 or 5 or 6

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piwielle View Post
    Out of curiosity (and to avoid duplicating the aura), would a "or" work for mark number ? As in
    no, if you want to track multiple marks, change aura_env.markToTrack to:
    Code:
    aura_env.markToTrack = {
    	[4] = true,
    	[5] = true,
    	[6] = true,
    }
    and
    Code:
    elseif aura_env.marked and aura_env.marked == aura_env.markToTrack and waEvent == 'COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED' then
    to
    Code:
    elseif aura_env.marked and aura_env.markToTrack[aura_env.marked] and waEvent == 'COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED' then

So, after testing, it was working as intended (except that I can't count to 30, apparently), but the texture wasn't fading at all, I had to reload every time.
    I tried to see what I could do to make a hide trigger, but nope. Basically anything would do, either the Marked for Death aura fading from said player, or just a timed 3 secs, whatever really.

edit : Oh, it was right there, I'm so blind >.>
    Thanks a ton !
    Last edited by Piwielle; 2015-05-08 at 07:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piwielle View Post
    So, after testing, it was working as intended (except that I can't count to 30, apparently), but the texture wasn't fading at all, I had to reload every time.
    I tried to see what I could do to make a hide trigger, but nope. Basically anything would do, either the Marked for Death aura fading from said player, or just a timed 3 secs, whatever really.
    the aura that i pasted earlier doesn't have any untrigger since i didn't know how long untrigger you needed

just put 3 in it if you want it to fade after 3 seconds