Deleted

Rogue macro - is it possible

Thanks to some previous help i have a macro for backstab when not stealthed and ambush when steathled. I am wondering whether it is possible to add another function with an extra button push because i am spamming the key 90% of the time.

The extra function i am looking for in the macro is feint but i want the macro to look whether feint is active e.g. cast feint if not present, backstab or just backstab if feint is present.

The original macro is below.

#showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1/2/3] Ambush
    /cast Sinister Strike

No, it isn't possible to cast a spell based on what buffs are active or inactive. Stealth is a special case, like a druid's shapeshift forms, that bypasses this more general rule.

You could always use a mod:shift macro for Feint. This will also change the icon of the macro to Feint when shift is pressed, as long as you are using the dynamic icon (the one with the question mark).

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1/2/3] Ambush
    /cast [mod:shift] Feint; Sinister Strike
    Not tested, but I believe it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    No, it isn't possible to cast a spell based on what buffs are active or inactive. Stealth is a special case, like a druid's shapeshift forms, that bypasses this more general rule.
    Can confirm this - the intent is to avoid as much automated gameplay as possible. Stances/Forms are most likely just granted an exception to ease up on the keybinding/action bar requirements for these classes.