Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    i do not understand this takes so long, i thought they said bigger team than ever, more resources devoted to wow? it just feels they are not caring about wow anymore. id rather have them dump overwatch, hearthstone and heroes, 3 games that failed miserably already, and just make more wow content
    Well what we all "most of us" belives is that they have a big team working on pushing out expansions every year now, as it has been much talking about this.

If they delay the launch till July they better add some serious beef to 6.2 because right now it is severely lacking. My prediction is late June as well.
    Last edited by Mafic; 2015-05-07 at 05:03 PM.

Deleted
    I'd double pay them for a later release. Need some summer months on the northern hemisphere before going back to raiding.

I've heared rumors about some insider leaked information for the release date. Has anyone a source? Can't find it.

Deleted
    Most likely 1 week or so before the end of June. Why? Because that's when the quarter ends and the people coming back for the patch would boost the numbers for the board. That's all Blizzard cares about these days, the views of their board and the money they get.

Either June 16 or June 23 is my prediction, to try and keep people focused on WoW when the FFXIV expansion releases. Blizzard is usually spot on releasing content patches around the time the competition has something coming out.

Deleted
    i do not understand this takes so long, i thought they said bigger team than ever, more resources devoted to wow? it just feels they are not caring about wow anymore. id rather have them dump overwatch, hearthstone and heroes, 3 games that failed miserably already, and just make more wow content
    So let me get this straight:
    -a game that isn't even in beta (we just saw some concept art)
    -a game still in beta (and will be launched next month, but by now has quite a few players)
    -a game that has had a steady increase of players and brings more revenue every month
    are three games that failed miserably?

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon™

/iliketotypeinslashtags

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Any month now...

23 June to counter FFXIV expansion and inflate numbers for Q2.

Sometime in June for 6.2

Sometime mid June.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    No one will be gullible enough to believe this, it is never gonna happen like this.
    It is common practice for Blizzard to align launches with the competition IF it fits in their general timing plan.

So far 6 weeks of PTR remaining sounds probable, I'd say June 23rd +- a week.

Deleted
    Amazing how mindless some people are. Hearthstone is a HUGE success, it's doing so so well at the moment. Both HoTS and OW aren't even released yet! How can you form an opinion with such juvenile assumptions. Kids these days!