Introducing the Guild Garrison

As brought up in post #4 in the following thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...23376?page=1#9,

I brought together my argument and this idea of guild Garrison's together.

Imagine a larger Guild Garrison (a main city perhaps), where the guild has to micromanage things inside of this city. This would give raiders a job OUTSIDE of just raiding to take care of.

Maybe some ways of 'micromanaging' the guild garrison includes missions such as:
    -Doing a dungeon to collect materials to build some kind of building
    -Having guildies with gathering professions go out and collect herbs, leather, ore, etc to replenish or build in the city.
    -recruiting citizens through guild achievements that roam around the city and 'inhabit'.
    -YOU GET THE POINT

this would be so ridiculously fun and I would !@#$ing love this game again.

Sounds like a guild would recruit some slaves.

I would enjoy a "server" garrison more I think. Say at the end of this expac guldan sends the burning legion to azeroth and we in turn take the fight to him on Argus. Sort of like the AQ war effort but upgraded. Where if we turned in mats as a server and say upgraded the blacksmith to lvl 2 or whatever it would unlock the next upgrade in our crafted gear. There would have to be parts that were personalized so we could still keep some of our followers if that was going to be a thing next expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaolin View Post
    I would enjoy a "server" garrison more I think. Say at the end of this expac guldan sends the burning legion to azeroth and we in turn take the fight to him on Argus. Sort of like the AQ war effort but upgraded. Where if we turned in mats as a server and say upgraded the blacksmith to lvl 2 or whatever it would unlock the next upgrade in our crafted gear. There would have to be parts that were personalized so we could still keep some of our followers if that was going to be a thing next expansion.
    There is a server garrison.

Its called stormwind/ogrimar

Just without the mission table. Has an ah though.

Quote Originally Posted by wom23 View Post
    -Doing a dungeon to collect materials to build some kind of building
    You can do dungeon if you want to. / Still would only make them last till you're done building everything.
    -Having guildies with gathering professions go out and collect herbs, leather, ore, etc to replenish or build in the city.
    Force people with gathering professions to work/spend a lot of time/ressources for the guild while people with crafting prof don't invest as much time/ressources.
    -recruiting citizens through guild achievements that roam around the city and 'inhabit'.
    Yeah like it's different thant finding followers in the world/Inn quest/Achi

-YOU GET THE POINT
    nop