Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Oh I did much more than that. I even took games apart and modded stuff I liked. Done so in X2/X3 and Gothic II.

BUT: I have never cheated in a game where other people are playing alongside with me and I never will. Derp around in Single players all you like, but leave multiplayer out of it!

And yes, for the record: I'd love to outsource leveling pets to a botting program as it is boring as hell. But I am not going to do it and keep leveling these buggers on demand via Pandaria dailies.
    Anyone who tries to compare cheating in a singleplayer with cheating/botting in an mmo is a fool anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    If you paid attention for even 10 minutes you'd realize that the Honor Buddy bot was evading Blizzard's warden for quite some time. Blizz was only banning a few thousand accounts at a time due to the tripwire alerts in the Honor Buddy software. HB finally screwed up like they all do and Blizzard had their payday.
    Yep, according to Blizz. I have a bridge to sell you now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    People don't get banned for nothing. People lie and say they got banned for nothing.
    lol yep. Our GL got banned "wrongfully," and wants all of us to help him out to get raid ready on his new account, ha ha.

LF Guild.

Bots are still farming elites in intermediate phase at Halls of Moon in Uldum, as they always have been, lol. GM should just sit there 24/7))) Or everybody, who kills more, then 15 of this mobs, should be automatically put under investigation.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2015-05-21 at 06:58 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    I didn't bot because it was 10 years old, I botted because I had played it to death.

My only interest in botting is when a game becomes boring. Like WoW did 3 years ago.

At the moment I am enjoying Wildstar, casualy levelling with me mate. I'm enjoying guildwars 2... not as much as Wildstar though. LoL has always been fun and pick that up as and when i'm in the mood. and FF14, my mate from work told me to play, so just trying out the trial at the moment.

Once a cheater always a cheater... so, you've never spawned in an item in Skyrim or Oblivion when you've been bored or played it through so many times. Perhaps given yourself X amount of cash on the Sims, or god mode on Doom... once a cheater always a cheater. Sure.
    And you are unable to just quit? Too addicted to the "good stuff" that became bad? To "lost in your mind" to find the unsubscribe button?
    Soory there is the adult way of doing things, and the childish stupid way of doing things. The adult way is to act responsible and QUIT something you no longer enjoy. The stupid childish or addict way of doing things, is being unable to quit something you no longer enjoy and even do things that are NOT WANTED by everyone else except you (the other botter scum i don't count, because they are all as selfish)

I said: "People say once a cheater, always a cheater". If you don't get caught, which is particular easy in singleplayer games. But once you get caught you will get called out for that and be rightfully so. But to answer your question: No, i never spawned in an item in Skyrim, because i have never played it. I have never cheated some money into the Sims because i don't play those either. And my IDDQD and IDKFA times in Doom are long gone and over at least 20 years plus.

But if you are still unable or simply not capable to figure out the difference between a SINGLE-player game, and a MULTI-player game, it is solely your problem. Maybe you need to get banned a couple more times until you learn "don't cheat on games you share with others" (which nowadays are most singleplayer games too, because of online achievements). But i personally understand people that are sick and fed up with people cheating to the max and bragging about skill / success / and how easy everything is done in a game they don't play actually.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well either way the timing on the bans was interesting. For various reasons, we want to think of.

Funny how tho, dupers are still untouched and have been around for years... yet never banned and still are here

And HB wil be back up very shortly, they are already about the release their updated bots, so how long will it be before Bliz bans them 6+ months

/sigh
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbrab View Post
    I'll be back to rub this in your face endlessly when Blizzard announces the screwup in the coming days and starts reverting the bans
    How long are we supposed to wait, kingbrab? Are these the "coming days" yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Some people abused pet levelling from the garrison, some used the pandarian elements, some like me did the daily quests each morning for 6 months or so and then finished off our pets through trading and just plain old grinding. To try and think no one did it legit is just silly.
    More like, you're silly for twisting, or simply not having the capacity to comprehend my words.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    More like, you're silly for twisting, or simply not having the capacity to comprehend my words.
    You know exactly what I meant by my words. Some people cheated to level pets, some people botted to level pets, some exploited using various methods in WoW. I don't think the majority of pet people did it. However, Im only talking about people with all their pets at level 25 (which I am one of), I do think a sizable chunk of those did it legit. But there is no way to prove who did it legit or anything.

No reason to try and insult me though, I didn't insult you. Oh I used the word 'silly'. But it sure wasn't intended to insult you.

On a side note, read some small article that the HB creators are going to be releasing a new version soon. oh joy. I hope that one gets banned much faster than the previous ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    You know exactly what I meant by my words. Some people cheated to level pets, some people botted to level pets, some exploited using various methods in WoW. I don't think the majority of pet people did it. However, Im only talking about people with all their pets at level 25 (which I am one of), I do think a sizable chunk of those did it legit. But there is no way to prove who did it legit or anything.

No reason to try and insult me though, I didn't insult you. Oh I used the word 'silly'. But it sure wasn't intended to insult you.

On a side note, read some small article that the HB creators are going to be releasing a new version soon. oh joy. I hope that one gets banned much faster than the previous ones.
    It is out, but doesn't seem safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    Well either way the timing on the bans was interesting. For various reasons, we want to think of.

Funny how tho, dupers are still untouched and have been around for years... yet never banned and still are here

And HB wil be back up very shortly, they are already about the release their updated bots, so how long will it be before Bliz bans them 6+ months

/sigh
    Seems like duppers are gone; for example I have not seen anyone spamming the selling of the TCG mounts in trade or those mounts in AH for that matter since the ban where prior it was virtually a daily occurrence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    Seems like duppers are gone; for example I have not seen anyone spamming the selling of the TCG mounts in trade or those mounts in AH for that matter since the ban where prior it was virtually a daily occurrence.
    I think they're completely unrelated and coincidental.

Radish wisdom from the past.
    Last edited by Radish Spirit; 2015-06-09 at 02:07 PM.