Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    This looks like the winning reason for the swap, people cried on the forums and twitter that they were getting a flying mount they couldn't fly in draenor with from the raiding achieve, so they made it a ground mount like the BRF mount.

Pretty sad they did that, but at the same time better in the long run, after a few months of 6.2 being out everyone and their cousin will get the glory mount, but the apexis mount will be for people who actually took the time to farm it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You mean like that archimonde mount, easily the coolest mount we've had in wod?
    actually that mount is quite lame in the eyes of many, including my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahmee View Post
    Most achievement mounts have been recolors/reskins...

WotLK, except for the Frostwyrms, which were reskinned drakes.

Cata, reskinned drakes.

MoP, Recolors and reskins.

This isn't a change. This has been a constant.
    Except they're reskins of mounts that are at least somewhat rare and new to the expansion. This is a reskin of a model from 10 years ago; okay yes it's reworked a lot, but it's clearly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    actually that mount is quite lame in the eyes of many, including my own.
    So you not only want a very unique looking mount that fits thematically and has had a lot of work put into it, you also want it to have your personal stamp of approval.

And you don't consider this unreasonable? I mean, how old are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Why couldn't we get a fel version of this mount. I also want the Iron Horde version obtainable :<

I think its appropriate to tone down the reward, considering that raid metas are now far easier to achieve than they were pre-5.4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    So you not only want a very unique looking mount that fits thematically and has had a lot of work put into it, you also want it to have your personal stamp of approval.

And you don't consider this unreasonable? I mean, how old are you?
    the only thing i want is more effort put into the mounts obtainable in-game in comparison to shop mounts.

you gave me your opinion on a mount and i disagreed, then you got mad. well done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahmee View Post
    Most achievement mounts have been recolors/reskins...

WotLK, except for the Frostwyrms, which were reskinned drakes.

Cata, reskinned drakes.

MoP, Recolors and reskins.

This isn't a change. This has been a constant.
    I'm afraid I must disagree. Armored Skyreaver from ToT achievements was an unique model when it was released. :P

Deleted
    Metas are not what they used to be,so i guess this will just be free mount for everyone again. Not that i care,even tho it's not a bad looking mount,it's just the same model as all other new wolfzies..