Deleted

Hans'gar, Franzok and Fire Elementals

Hi guys,

Anyone else here having issues with their fire elemental on Hans+Frans Mythic? Everytime I drop it, it just sits there doing nothing until after the first smart stampers are done. Ideally I'd like to use Primal Elementalist on this fight because of all the movement involved but I'm finding that I have to go UF because currently I can't get the elemental to attack anything..

If anyone has any help for this, I'd love to hear it.

Cheers!

By first set of smart stampers, do you mean the ones at the very start of the fight or the set after the fire plates?

Personally, what I do is pop SET on the pull (with lust), and save my FET for my second set of 3 minute CDs (popping it slightly before 3 mins if I expect the fight to be <4).

Deleted
    Note: Hans and Frans are buggy as hell.

You should use it just before start to get your dps up to 150k+, this wil do more damage to the boss then doing it on smart stampers. You shouldn't use Hero at the start of this fight (on mythic) because your dps is high enough to push him to searing plates phase. After that time your cooldowns, use Stone elemetal and his damage reduction on 1st stompers together with your wolves. This will help out your healers.

After the first stompers, the pattern phase starts. In this phase you have to think about your cooldowns. Use the small ones (wolfs and magma) early so you have them again when this phase is over. The moment this phase is over you will get the smart stampers once more, this is the moment you pop everything with heroism, including your fire elemental, 2nd pot, on use trinket if you have it. This will give you your second big dps spike if you pop your elemental 1 sec before the glowing floor starts he will attack your target.

After that kill the boss asap, the faster it goes down the higher your dps will be. Don't watch the rankings to much, due the mechanics of an Enhancement Shaman are kinda dull for a good ranking. Faster kills will bring your ranking up alot, having no big aoe raidmembers will do the same.

Try this and let me know!

Edit: When your raidgroup kills the boss faster and faster your Ascendence will be on cooldown atm you start your 2nd smart stampers.
    Last edited by mmocceaff581f5; 2015-05-20 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhelm View Post
    Hi guys,

Anyone else here having issues with their fire elemental on Hans+Frans Mythic? Everytime I drop it, it just sits there doing nothing until after the first smart stampers are done. Ideally I'd like to use Primal Elementalist on this fight because of all the movement involved but I'm finding that I have to go UF because currently I can't get the elemental to attack anything..

If anyone has any help for this, I'd love to hear it.

Cheers!
    The bug on H/F with pets like Stampede and Elemental Totems has to do with the searing plate track. Make sure youre not placing your totem down on the edges of the conveyor belts where they meet the safe spots. Either in the middle or on a safe spot between belts. It causes pets to not have a correct path to the boss.
    Resto/Ele Shaman Main - Raider for Temerity of Windrunner[A] 13/13M
    Twitter- Twitch - Disc/Holy Priest Alt - MM/BM Hunter Alt
    Always reachable via Twitter for questions, so feel free to bug me.

Deleted
    Noticed similiar bugs in the whole instance with PFET going idle after I was targetted by a range raid ability on furnace, maidens and many more. Had a chat with CM who even passed it along to a dev, saying the bug couldnt be replicated.

"Couldn't be replicated" is just code for "we don't want to mess with your problem right now".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Noticed similiar bugs in the whole instance with PFET going idle after I was targetted by a range raid ability on furnace, maidens and many more. Had a chat with CM who even passed it along to a dev, saying the bug couldnt be replicated.
    Same with Iron Docks Challenge Mode. Going from the first open area with lots of adds to the seconds one, before the first boss.

How to replicate the bug: Do the instance with a pet class xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slappyjoe View Post
    "Couldn't be replicated" is just code for "we don't want to mess with your problem right now".
    "cba replicating" xD