Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by snaxattax View Post
    they should just make SoD not proc from DP and give DP the sunfire treatment that moonkins got. we would actually have legitimate burst aoe/cleave then.

or leave SoD as-is to make it a stronger talent in multitarget scenarios as opposed to 2 target or high mobility as it stands now.
    What do you mean by the moonkin treatment? are you saying you would want DP to apply to targets in an area??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masterprtzl View Post
    What do you mean by the moonkin treatment? are you saying you would want DP to apply to targets in an area??
    lol'd that would be stupidly insane

Quote Originally Posted by Sephraia View Post
    There would be no question which class would be topping the meters that's for sure :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sephraia View Post
    Right which is why I want him to clarify :P

except that without the DD a DP does about the same tick damage as sunfire and has a much longer cooldown. or are you guys completely unfamiliar with other class's kits?

Quote Originally Posted by snaxattax View Post
    except that without the DD a DP does about the same tick damage as sunfire and has a much longer cooldown. or are you guys completely unfamiliar with other class's kits?
    It also heals you for 100% of the damage done and gives you Insanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    . Down the road I wouldn't be surprised if they split Shadow into two specs like they did with Feral, essentially giving us Affliction and Destruction counterparts.
    These are entirely different. Feral and Guardian were two different roles stuck in the same tier and they were designed to be both separate and competitive, which ultimately either detracted from each role or made them incredibly OP (see bearcat in cata). The reason they were separated was to give blizz more control over balancing each spec, which is entirely different than giving shadow a 'destro' and 'afflic' spec.

I think it would be much more likely to see them do something with holy or disc like they did with Prot Warrior's glad stance, giving priest another dps option within an already existing spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    It also heals you for 100% of the damage done and gives you Insanity.
    having the dot hit multiple targets wouldn't give you extra insanity, and the heal aspect could be reduced or removed on secondary targets.

Heal aspect may be "u re just healed from dmg done to the main target"