Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love when gruul stands there staring at the tank during rampage doing nothing for ~15 seconds. Its sort of derpy funny lookin

Reminds me of iron qon. I remember him despawning during the final burn as we dragged him over the grate near the entrance to the room. We just sat there in silence...
    Last edited by Sinthetik; 2015-05-25 at 11:36 PM.
    Sinthetik, Blood DK, BM Monk, GM, Exiled From Hell, US Premiere Daytime Progression Guild. 7/7 Mythic HM, 10/10 Mythic BRF. 12/13 Mythic, 13/13 Heroic HFC.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    No sound on the boats, blood pools disappearing after they spawn on the boat. Bosses evading for a good 20 seconds if someone who had threat goes over to the boat. The purple pools on mythic version stay around after a wipe. The fight resets randomly as people are coming back from the boat. (This one pisses us off the most since we're progressing on Mythic. Nothing like a very good attempt going down the drain because the bosses decide they're going to reset)

So many bugs on that fight
    Having downed Mythic Maidens, never once saw these things happen as you describe them. The one and only bug I've seen is the blood pools not despawning and continuing to do damage on subsequent boats. Which is easily handled by not standing in those pools that didn't despawn on the next boat.

As to the specific things you mention.

No sound on boats is a player side issue, something with the player's computer or some sort of conflict with addons is what would cause that.

Blood pool disappearing, if that actually did happen it would be a non-issue as you should never be going back to the same spots. Learn to stand on boxes if you have an issue with running out of room.

Bosses evading for "a good 20 seconds" is an obvious exaggeration. They will stand there at the hooks for a few seconds due to how the mechanics work, but that can be 100% avoided if your tanks execute the fight correctly and make sure that which ever tank stays on the ground has aggro on the two bosses who are going to stick around before the boat phase hits. The only "bug" that may happen like you say is during a wipe, if the ground wipes while people on the boat are still alive, bosses like Garan can get stuck in an animation that is impossible for them to complete since they can't actually hit the target.

Fight resetting randomly when people from the boat are coming back, that's a player error. Someone is attempting to use some sort of movement ability, such as but not limited to a blink or a warlock teleport, while they are still attached to the chain.

With our guild only having spent maybe 12 hours total working on the fight, I can say 100% that none of the "bugs" you talk about exist and its failure to execute the fight properly that is holding you back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinthetik View Post
    I love when gruul stands there staring at the tank during rampage doing nothing for ~15 seconds. Its sort of derpy funny lookin
    I've always internally rationalized this by assuming that Gruul plays a Face Hunter deck in Hearthstone.

"Face has taunt. Tank has taunt. Tank is face. MUST ATTACK FACE."
    Last edited by mmoc312bb4353b; 2015-05-25 at 11:14 PM.