Deleted

Garrison trolling. The new thing.

Running into this quite a bit lately. Basically people will use the group finder to advertise they got an important npc, like Harrison Jones or the pet collector thing, so you sign up. But when you enter their garrison you realize they don't have either, it's a level 2 garrison, and then they leave the group shortly after and everyone gets teleported out.

Guess people will always find ways to troll other people. Yet another piece of end-game content by Celestalon: Trolling.

Let me just get this straight because one really doesn't quite know what to expect from the whiners any more:

You're blaming Celestalon?

Deleted
    poundfist is up in group finder is more hard core trolling than that

Deleted
    I blame Celestalon.

Deleted
    "One-shot group. Mythic 10/10 leader. Nothing reserved"

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by omega8 View Post
    poundfist is up in group finder is more hard core trolling than that
    I remember the butt hurt that was my realm in early WoD, whenever some people apparently got invited to a Poundfist is up group, got in the group only to see a corpse with players /dancing and standing on their mounts trash talking them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elodia View Post
    Running into this quite a bit lately. Basically people will use the group finder to advertise they got an important npc, like Harrison Jones or the pet collector thing, so you sign up. But when you enter their garrison you realize they don't have either, it's a level 2 garrison, and then they leave the group shortly after and everyone gets teleported out.

Guess people will always find ways to troll other people. Yet another piece of end-game content by Celestalon: Trolling.
    What probably happened is that the original leader of the garrison, the one that had the actual Harrison Jones or pet collector, left, the person with the level 2 garrison was made the leader, and everyone got ported to their garrison.

It happens. It happened to me yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    What probably happened is that the original leader of the garrison, the one that had the actual Harrison Jones or pet collector, left, the person with the level 2 garrison was made the leader, and everyone got ported to their garrison.

It happens. It happened to me yesterday.
    don't confuse people with logic.

updating the LFG tool is a rare and quickly fading skillset based on every time i try to join a group ever.