Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    It's a bit of a bummer they changed their mind. That said it's not the end of the world for me and i don't mind too much.

if blizzard were 1) respected and 2) allowed to make games how they wanted to

these threads wouldnt exist

inb4 hurr durr blizzard hasnt earned my respect

Quote Originally Posted by Baium View Post
    ^This, This is worse than flying, no matter what decision they made and what camp you sit in.
    Yeah, the way I'm going about it is not judging them by what they say, but what they actually make. And what they made is...hweugh to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pvw1075 View Post
    The word "intend" does not imply certainty.
    Maybe change the title on this thread?
    too many are only reading half in context, no reason to change the title.

"We intend to disallow flying while leveling from 90 to 100, and have flying become available again in the first major patch"

as for major patch, i find it funny how some do not consider patch 6.1 which took many hours to load, even after is was supposed to be already preloaded using Bnet app. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/175...y-13-2-13-2015, this imo is a major patch and the first in WOD. in blizz's defense they did announce prior to 6.1 no flying would continue
    Last edited by pinkz; 2015-05-24 at 06:56 PM.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    "Intend" is not absolute.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    "Intend" is not absolute.
    Don't say that, apparently that's saying "intend" doesn't mean "intend"!

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole thing about flying is a silly argument imho, I could care less about flying or no flying but again imo the issue is magnified because of a lack of current content. Tke every previous expansion and remove the flying equation, whether we liked the content or not it presented us a reason to log in and play, in WoD the average player through the most HC raider doesn't have a reason to log in everyday. Flying is meaningless if you have nowhere to fly to. The only hinderance it presents in WoD is archaeology and resource farming beyond your garrison. Many of us were just fine with no flight on TI, IoT, even the Molten Front.. non raiders had content in MoP even though some areas were no fly zones. Every patch provided something to do!!

In MoP we had world bosses that actually dropped meaningful gear as well as mounts, as well as a system of dailies and weeklies that may have been overbearing at first but hit a sweet spot in 5.1 with progressive story lines. Not so much in WoD. In Cata we had the Molten Front, Troll patch and 3 new Dungeons to coincide with DS as well as the whole Thrall marriage, soul being split apart thing. It provided us with something to do on a daily basis.

If WoD had this content flying wouldn't even be a topic of conversation.

TL;DR.. Flying or no flying the true issue is a lack of meaningful content centered around the current story.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Quote Originally Posted by Draeniee View Post
    do you low lives not get fed up of making these posts?
    Dunno, do you low lifes not get fed up of reading them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to close this for two reasons: 1) too much dissonance between the thread topic and the actual post, it's very nearly clickbait although perhaps unintentional, 2) we have more than enough threads about flying already active.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."