Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visharan View Post
    I've played since BC and I only played off and on during cata and MoP. I played a little of WOD, but couldn't find a class I liked so I left again. I think the reason I've not had as much fun is the lack of friends who still play. I don't have tons of time to raid like I used to so my question is: Does the current content have enough for someone to play casually? What are some of the fun aspects you enjoy? Would you recommend coming back? Thanks in advance!
    If you have the gold to buy tokens, I guess maybe if you want to do the few things that 6.2 require. I.e Legendary quests.
    If you are paying a sub by Money? Nah not at the moment, though once 6.2 comes opinions may vary.

No, especially now that you are behind the gear curve. They made catching up annoying.

The story is utterly unengaging, so don't feel like you'll be missing anything if you don't sub.
    Last edited by Osmeric; 2015-05-27 at 01:11 PM.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    No, especially now that you are behind the gear curve. They made catching up annoying.

The story is utterly unengaging, so don't feel like you'll be missing anything if you don't sub.
    Next patch will honestly help with the gear catch up by quite a lot.

Deleted
    Wrong place to ask, OP, the vast majority of the posters here no longer play, they're just bitter ex-players that feel the game has personally slighted them in some way.

I suggest you use the 10 day trial (is there one ? I dunnos) or, if you have 20k (or 40, if Europe) gold on you, you can get a token even if you're not currently subscribed. This way, you can decide for yourself.

In my 9 years this is the first time I have to say no.

10+ Year Old Account
    there does not seem to be much to do. Old content mount farming questing pet battles and achieve farming is really the only thing available to a solo player.

I levelled up an alliance and tried that for the first time at max level.

All my horde characters already have the 715 legendary ring and I am working on it on my alliance. I don't even know why im doing it 12 times.

It seems like a lot of people are still leaving and in large amounts. My guild was at about 15 or so when we killed Heroic Blackhand for the first time. 4 weeks later we had 4 people log in.

I'm doing mythic now out of boredom.

But why dont you check out diablo 2. the ladder just reset today so its a good time to get in. Ill be dedicating this weekend to it

It's still the undisputed #1 MMO after 11 years so, yes, it's def worth coming back to.

Deleted
    Depends on what you want to do.

If you enjoy raiding then personally I feel that it's in a very solid state. Even if you don't feel like you have time for it you still have access to things like LFR and the group finder tool for pugging. You also have access to your garrison for higher level gear.

Most other things though might not really be worth your time. I personally feel it lacks in other areas such as outdoor content, and once again at least until 6.2 dungeons are pushed aside and made irrelevant.