7+ Year Old Account

GD has become cancer

Guys come on. The title of the forum is called general discussion not cry about everything that each and very special snowflake thinks will male the game better. I'm so tired of logging iinto mmoc everyday and all I see is more threads about why mythic is a failure and why the world will stop turning because no flying in a video game.

This will probly get deleted and I'll probly get infracted but just wanted to say it anyway.

No one is crying. Stop it with the persecution complex. People have legitimate gripes with the game which is good because that means people still love the game. If you want to be in an echo chamber about how the game is perfect and fantastic for you in every way then go make your own forum and make your own rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    People is free to complain as much as they want. They're not going to stop because you say so.

Not gonna say you haven't a right in dislike certain behaviors, but no one force you to join a discussion you don't like or care about. Just turn a blind eye and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrzillasor View Post
    Guys come on. The title of the forum is called general discussion not cry about everything that each and very special snowflake thinks will male the game better. I'm so tired of logging iinto mmoc everyday and all I see is more threads about why mythic is a failure and why the world will stop turning because no flying in a video game.

This will probly get deleted and I'll probly get infracted but just wanted to say it anyway.
    Alright average MMO-C troll. Let's get something straight, when it comes to a product being produced, when it comes to individuals saying one thing and doing another, especially when it involves my money, time and effort, you damn well know I'm going to get involved and critique the absolute living fuck out of this companies product. Ever since Cataclysm after the "redaction" expansion where things that were "mentioned" to be raids and features fell into the nothingness oblivion or just got turned into 5 mans (Good 5 mans). Here we are almost 5 years later with Blizzard learning net-nothing from that experience and they are STILL throwing around the same rhetoric, tell me what parts of the game "should be fun to you as the consumer".

That shit didn't work when Ghostcrawler was Lead Systems Designer, it definitely will not work when the three amigos of idiocy Watcher, Holinka and Celestalon run it either.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's okay to be upset, but making a thread that doesn't even have WoW as the topic doesn't help the situation. If you want more good threads it's up to you to post in them when they are around, to start them whne you see something worth discussing, and to contribute to what you consider bad threads with your opinion about how it's maybe not so bad.

Since this thread will do none of that I'm going to close it here.

CLOSED.