Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I know they're not immediatly gone but that's both because of actual sub time and actively unsubbing. I personally stopped giving estimates, my last one was 1 million or so lost and that was "high".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    I know they're not immediatly gone but that's both because of actual sub time and actively unsubbing. I personally stopped giving estimates, my last one was 1 million or so lost and that was "high".
    I think that's actually fairly conservative.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Blizzard believes 7 million is the bottom even it releases no content at all.

Let us prove it wrong.
    Unsub today !

10+ Year Old Account
    We normally close all "I Quit" threads so I don't know why we wouldn't close threads telling others to quit. Nonetheless the discussion has turned into one more about whether or not 2nd quarter numbers will be up or down and we have one of those so this will be closed.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...a-rise-in-subs
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."