Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Maybe it just got pushed out to EU first, everyone I've seen whos said they've gotten it has been from EU.

Deleted
    EU Side I got pretty much everything but the Hearthstone Mount for Hots.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 hours getting to level 20???? Not realistic..

20-30 minutes per battle. 3-6 battles per level (depends on win/loss).
    Assume 25 minutes x4,5 battle per level x19 levels (you do start at level 1) = 2140 minutes = 35 hours.. A bit faster, if you make good use of your level 10 Stimpack, but don't expect less than 24 hours play, MINIMUM!!!

Luckily, I made it to 20 last night.. Now I'm just waiting for my pet and card back, and HotS is purged from my PC..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2015-06-03 at 08:18 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    just got the pet and the hearthstone back. i guess america gets it a day after EU for the first time ever

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    10 hours getting to level 20???? Not realistic..

20-30 minutes per battle. 3-6 battles per level (depends on win/loss).
    Assume 25 minutes x4,5 battle per level x19 levels (you do start at level 1) = 2140 minutes = 35 hours.. A bit faster, if you make good use of your level 10 Stimpack, but don't expect less than 24 hours play, MINIMUM!!!

Luckily, I made it to 20 last night.. Now I'm just waiting for my pet and card back, and HotS is purged from my PC..
    Not sure where you get 30 minutes per battle from. Last 10 games ive had, all averaged 14-15 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Im not quite sure since I only play with premades vs other people but dont you get basicly double xp if you play vs other people?
    And you can buy stim packs (6€/6$?) for double xp aswell. So if you really really tryhard, you probably could finish getting Lv12 in 60-90min.
    Generally, when you play Quick Match, you get to a higher in-game lvl, and each lvl gives you exponentially more xp, so you generally get more xp for quick matches becaus they last longer then vs AI matches. Quick Match itself only gives you an extra 50k xp for a win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomlol View Post
    Not sure where you get 30 minutes per battle from. Last 10 games ive had, all averaged 14-15 minutes.
    When you include 1 minute loading time, 1 minute wait from load to gate opens, 30-90 sec wait for finding group and XP display after battle, then a 22-25 minute fight easy means that you cannot start a new battle before up to 25-30 have passed. There are shorter.. I did write 20-30 and assumed average 25...

If you have <15 min battles (don't think I ever had one this short), then you must be using a full pre-made group and either be the worst 5 players in HotS history, or the best 5, to complete battles this fast..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    If you have <15 min battles (don't think I ever had one this short), then you must be using a full pre-made group and either be the worst 5 players in HotS history, or the best 5, to complete battles this fast..
    Eh, he probably ran into some of the groups I got paired with. Curb stomp doesn't even begin to cover how bad most of them were :/

Thankfully you still get XP from a loss...

Interesting, but...from my time with the beta, I've found that MOBAs are just not the genre for me.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    Interesting, but...from my time with the beta, I've found that MOBAs are just not the genre for me.
    Personally, I bought a sim pack and will just play against the AI until I get my FoS.

I was able to do it in a few days playing only 5 hours per day or so (MOBAs make me unreasonably angry, so I don't play them.. after the third day I was definitely to the point of screaming at my monitor because of some of the people I was playing with).

Grab a friend, it makes it much faster. 1-10 I did mostly in Co-Op matches (vs AI, but with real players on my team, didn't choose AI team mates too). Picked up Sylvanas as soon as I had 10k gold, got her to level 4, then went into quick match games with a friend. Used the builds linked in this document to build my character each time I played. 10-20 in mostly QM games took about as long as 1-10 in AI. Any time I got bored of Sylvanas I'd switch to a free hero (or Valla since I have her from RoS) and do AI games until it was level 4 and I had a decent grasp of how to play them. I'd also recommend ETC and Azmodan, found them very fun and pretty easy to get a grip on.
    HORDE: Talinaeril @ Burning Blade
    ALLIANCE: Gorta @ Sargeras
    Warcraft Pets

Still haven't gotten my pet... soon level 25