7+ Year Old Account

Apexis Crystals From Dungeons.

I would like to see Apexis Crystals work like old Valor or justice points.

They need a revamp where you can obtain these suckers from Heroic dungeons or Mythic dungeons in 6.2.

Seeing how apexis crystals will be huge on currency in 6.2. For example, majority of the mounts and gear will just be bought with apexis crystals. I think it'd be the perfect opportunity to make apexis crystals being obtained through heroic and mythic dungeons it'd even make dungeons being alot more relevant in 6.2 as well.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Haselden; 2015-05-29 at 05:12 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TBH I'd rather just old Valor (like Cata/Wrath Valor, not MoP) return.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    TBH I'd rather just old Valor (like Cata/Wrath Valor, not MoP) return.
    yeah iknow same. However, I'm just talking about a temporary fix. The game could sure need this right now. There's like zero point in doing dungeons.

Deleted
    I would agree with you. It would have the added benefit of making the dungeons relevant again as well as providing another source for the crystals. Sadly though I doubt it will happen as it will be essentially bringing back valor/justice just with a new name. Blizz went too far when they removed valor points and now the dungeons are almost completely worthless once you've reached max lvl.

Sadly they've shown a stubborn insistence on sticking to their decisions even when faced with negative feedback

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haselden View Post
    yeah iknow same. However, I'm just talking about a temporary fix. The game could sure need this right now. There's like zero point in doing dungeons.
    Well at this point that change isn't coming. I mean Blizz basically has made Apexis worthless now by changing the Apexis Gear to cost Gold instead.

All because gold has spiraled out of control thanks to Garrisons.

Deleted
    Well at this point that change isn't coming. I mean Blizz basically has made Apexis worthless now by changing the Apexis Gear to cost Gold instead.

amen to that brother. I log in once a day for 10- 20 minutes just do to garrison missions on my alliance toons. Ive never had more then 100k for very long over the course of my tenure in wow. Im now approaching my first million

Garrisons are an altoholics wet dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    amen to that brother. I log in once a day for 10- 20 minutes just do to garrison missions on my alliance toons. Ive never had more then 100k for very long over the course of my tenure in wow. Im now approaching my first million

Garrisons are an altoholics wet dream
    Smaller scale but I've never really had more than 5k at a time (and that's rare to have 5k for me), I'm pushing enough gold to buy a WoWToken just from the Salvage Yard profits.

7+ Year Old Account

I guess thats true. However, I was just looking at this, thinking it'd help.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=123974/r...pted-dreadwing

http://www.worldofmoudi.com/buy-12-p...rystals-on-6-2