Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    I've seen a lot of people, especially on the general wow forums, who think that this years Blizzcon will be quite interesting in terms of player feedback.

NOTHING is going to happen, people who go to Blizzcon are the most loyal of loyal Blizzard fanboys. You will not hear one critical question asked in the Q&As because they all love WoD.

I wish we would have someone asking tough question in a respectfull manner, but it wont happen.
    I guess some people loved cata as well, but during blizzcon that time I was hoping for something exciting to keep me going with the game... then we got MoP trailer, I just laughed. And unsubscribed shortly after... and didn't return until last summer. But I bet the people at blizzcon at that time had a good time, and they will this year as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Why do people constantly think the devs made some huge mistake that was larger than anything they ever did in the past. The game still has 7+ million subscribers and is rolling along as every other MMORPG just dies a rapid death.

Vanilla - no content for over a year except for a huge raid that only 1% got to see while it was relevant.
    BC - bring a pally tank or go home, crazy gated dungeon and raid system where scalping players from other guilds was part of progression.
    Wotlk - /2 LF Tank and healer, 3dps ready to go.
    Cata - no difficulty of 5-mans except for the first 3-4 months.
    MoP - Best expansion to date.
    WoD - needs work but it's fine.
    Fixed that for ya.

There is nothing wrong with WoW but the toxic a-holes who claim to be "fans" but then accuse others of being "fanbois" when they say they don't care what Blizzard does (or agrees with Blizzard).

Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    A bunch of garbage.
    TIL people have forgotten about Red Shirt Guy, and how well received WoW is world wide.

GG, moron.
    Last edited by Blufossa; 2015-05-30 at 12:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    All while I watch from my virtual ticket doing a million facepalms once the 45min-1 hour thing has concluded with maybe 1 or 2 questions asked that isn't all out retarded/were already asked the last 5 blizzcons/could have been figured out by reading ANY forum.
    Same here, most of the questions are dumb beyond belief.
    Esp when they blabber on about some "when will X get a legendary!?!?"
    Gosh fucking damn it STFU, RTFF (last F for forums instead of manual) and don't waste valuable dev time!

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Going to Blitzzcon to drink heavily, and have fun with Friends, not giving a fuck about what's actually going on.. Makes me the most loyal of loyal fanboy.. man kids these days.
    The irony in this is just too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I guess some people loved cata as well, but during blizzcon that time I was hoping for something exciting to keep me going with the game... then we got MoP trailer, I just laughed. And unsubscribed shortly after... and didn't return until last summer. But I bet the people at blizzcon at that time had a good time, and they will this year as well
    Yeah, how dare they.

Seriously guys, I also think the game has its issues, but you're clinging to it as if it was a family member. Let go of something that provokes you so much bitterness or change your perspective about it. You're in no position to fix the game, and torturing yourself by thinking you are and Blizzard is fighting against you won't help anyone.

Of course lot will happen in Blizzcon. They will hype the next expansion just like what they did in WoD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Same here, most of the questions are dumb beyond belief.
    Esp when they blabber on about some "when will X get a legendary!?!?"
    Gosh fucking damn it STFU, RTFF (last F for forums instead of manual) and don't waste valuable dev time!
    They won't give answer to the good ones anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I guess some people loved cata as well
    As a raider, Cata was pretty neat. T11 was cool and Firelands was fun.
    Spine sucked and DS re used too man art assets, had some good bosses too though.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    Blizzcon questions are where the TOUGH questions will be asked? Are you for real? Heres a MUCH more likely question

"Here comes our first questioner"

"Hello, my name is Jeremy Fuckface, from the guild <Dude, wheres my kodo?> on the Darkspear realm. Shout out to my buddies Bubbleoseven, Brewslee and Dotcom. When I was on my vanilla tauren enhancement shaman (something to do with vanilla being the glory days) I loved equipping a 2hander and one hitting people with windfury (some retard from the crowd yells and the "hey i did that too" circle jerk is real"). So my question is, are there any plans to make enhancement with 2handers viable?"

Pans to the devs. They all look at each other, having a conversation purely via looks in the span of 2 seconds. The conversation of course being "who wants to answer this stupid fucking question this time?"

A dev picks it up, finally, after those 2 seconds pass.

<A whole lot of nothing is said, which can roughly be translated into the following>

- No
    - Niches are fun, but we don't cater to them

And just like that, a golden opportunity is thrown into the trash.
    Actually lol'd at this due to the level of accuracy.

Nobody gives a shit what realm you're from or who you are. Say the question and get on with it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    Someone should at least ask them how the huge increase of the team has helped them so far?
    This is my biggest gripe with how WoD turned out how it did. They straight up say they nearly double their dev team to produce more stuff and quicker. Yet we got this xpac. It blows my mind. Every other xpac has kept me busy doing things for months, WoD was a joke.
    Last edited by Kyocere; 2015-05-30 at 02:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyocere View Post
    This is my biggest gripe with how WoD turned out how it did. They straight up say they nearly double their dev team to produce more stuff and quicker. Yet we got this xpac. It blows my mind. Every other xpac has kept me busy doing things for months, WoW was a joke.
    That is very difficult to explain. It isn't clear to me if that dev team is working exclusively on wow or its splitting its energies between that, HS and HOTS. That would be a partial if not total explanation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    That is very difficult to explain. It isn't clear to me if that dev team is working exclusively on wow or its splitting its energies between that, HS and HOTS. That would be a partial if not total explanation.
    I am trying to find the exact article it was from, if my memory serves me, they said specifically the WoW team.