Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    says the guy that can't see that the mount will still work as a ground mount. and in pre-WOD content. and for alts.
    Your argument is that people shouldn't be pissed, because they can only get use from it's design on irrelevant content? Of course people see that it CAN still work as a ground mount, but it is a FLYING mount.

Your argument is just as ridiculous as "There are tons of things to do in WoD, like farming old raids, and leveling alts, and farming mounts & pets, and pet battles"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Damn...dat EA vibe from the restrictions.
    I just looked it over, and it really isn't that bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    Your argument is that people shouldn't be pissed, because they can only get use from it's design on irrelevant content? Of course people see that it CAN still work as a ground mount, but it is a FLYING mount.

Your argument is just as ridiculous as "There are tons of things to do in WoD, like farming old raids, and leveling alts, and farming mounts & pets, and pet battles"

- - - Updated - - -

I just looked it over, and it really isn't that bad at all.
    So why is it a flying mount that can run rather than a ground mount that can fly? The original (Anzu) was a ground-only mount....