Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    I'll only answear this one. By kids here i obviously mean mostly teenagers, 10-16.
    WoW used to attract a lot of people in this age range but this dimished over the years.
    It would not appear that way on any average day after school hours reading the bullshit going on in trade chat.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    It would not appear that way on any average day after school hours reading the bullshit going on in trade chat.
    Unfortunately, those aren't the <18 year-old group. That's the 22-28 year-old college bound group who are smart as whips, yet as wise as a stack of bricks.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    It's because LFR wasn't what the players were asking for, they were asking for a better way to group cross-realm, because their servers either were low pop or social.
    When I heard about LFR for the first time back in WotLK, when I was actively pugging, I imagined it as something similar to current Flexes - just automated way to form pug raids. But when LFR was released in 4.3, I realized - that's what I actually wanted! I realized, that I wasn't interested in raiding - I just wanted to have a feeling, that I'm raiding. You know. You feel so terrible, when new raid tier is being released, people start to discuss encounters, gear and other stuff and you just sit in capital city and think - I want to be involved in this process too! But just involved - not actually raid. Wow is game - not job. I don't want to take any obligations on me. And collecting tier sets, trinkets and weapons - is the biggest part of this feeling, that you're involved in raiding. Without this rewards there are no interest for me to do LFR - it's just a waste of my time and nerves. That's why I support LFR, but don't do it by myself - I just hope, that it will be fixed some day.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2015-07-17 at 05:39 PM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsivis View Post
    There are a lot of good reasons for that - a great deal of hype entering WoW was the teens and early 20's that had been playing Warcraft and Starcraft for years. They've aged. ...
    So those 14-24 year olds are now 24-34 year olds, but none of them game anymore?

And of course, there are no more 14-24 year olds today. Everyone pops out of the womb at 25+ now.

Not to mention the millions of people in WoW that are well into or beyond their 30's.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2015-07-20 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoolguyry View Post
    Even though I'm impartial and try to ignore the constant rage of WoW's evolving cesspoolish and rabid community, I think that the OP brings up some pretty damn decent points; who's points only seem to further point the rapid decline of WoW's community of players and Blizzard's increasingly erratic and distanced behavior from the playerbase. In other words, if this keeps going on I hate to say this: but the WoW we used to know and love could really die.
    Not sure where you have been, but that has already happened.
    READ and be less Ignorant.