Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sure assassination has only four buttons if you want to do suboptimal dps and use none of the rogue utility. Is it a hard spec? No, not really. Sub has significantly more things to manage than mut. Sub is also more frustrating and detrimental to your dps if you get it wrong. Unless you are extremely comfortable as sub, and can consistently play it optimally, mut was doing very similar dps before the 6.2 buffs. Now that mut is in a better place on paper, it feels much better than it did in BRF. Can't wait to get my archi trink and 4 piece.

On a gentler note, OP just turn on spell alerts under WoW interface options, bigass notification in middle of screen etc. Also grab a weakaura for Execute range, this one is good. Don't have weakauras? Better fix that.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

10+ Year Old Account
    In spite of the occasional attempt to be constructive, like the post above mine, the original answer is "no, that macro is not allowed by Blizzard," and between being answered and the comments that followed, I think it's best to just close this now.