Barrack Bodyguard question

Who is the best bodygaurd (I'm not counting level 3 skills) In terms of damage.

just want to know which follower I should carry with my alts to tanaan to help kill faster. (horde and alliance)
    Last edited by Kioshi; 2015-06-28 at 04:40 PM.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

Deleted
    And here I was, expecting Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR View Post
    And here I was, expecting Obama.
    me too, was disappointed
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Vivienne, no other bodyguard even comes close. She has great single target damage and very strong aoe damage. Really, no other bodyguard even comes close or is worth discussing.

If you are alliance, tough luck

So vivienne is on top, anyone know the order of top dps to least?

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

Talonpriest Ishaal usually gets mentioned as one of the best....

darq

Deleted
    Leorajh for me

As a mage myself starting a fight at range Vivianne sucks. She uses Blizzard often which would be great if mobs weren't moving out of it to come to me. As a melee she is a very good pickup.

Tormok would be good if he wasn't massive. Just gets in the way when you try and loot stuff
    So I use Ishaal
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2015-06-29 at 03:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like Tormmok. Often crits for 30k and gets a few 8k multistrikes on top. And he's not even a friend yet, so not sure if he will unlock more dps increasing stuff.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    Tormok would be good if he wasn't massive. Just gets in the way when you try and loot stuff
    So I use Ishaal
    You can pick up a Bodyguard shrinking device from an NPC inside the Barracks. It's a permanent item in your bags with a 1hr duration and CD. I don't use anyone except Vivianne, and I know it makes her microscopic.