Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    So is there going to be another squish in the next expansion? I fail to see what this actual squish did...numbers are getting out of hand again. 600 stamina on a ring? over 400 primary damage stat? what are they thinking...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    Also confirmed that Gromm won´t be a final boss or any boss in WoD. He is ally. Times changed during development of WoD.
    Hasn't been confirmed that HFC is the final raid instance either...It wouldn't make sense for it to be..even if they announce an expansion at blizzcon it won't be out until fall 2016/winter 2017 at best. They've shown us nothing in the form that they can push content out quicker with all these people working on wow. Even at best, the new expansion won't be out until May-June....another year long push on a tier...I think they're smarter than that, they know they won't get away with that crap again. If they do, I'd expect subs to drop under 5M for the first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow those procs are fucking lazy as shit.

Deleted
    So then definitely no raid tier after this. The 795 upgrade drop from Archimonde, and his not a hint towards another raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    So is there going to be another squish in the next expansion? I fail to see what this actual squish did...numbers are getting out of hand again. 600 stamina on a ring? over 400 primary damage stat? what are they thinking...
    They're thinking a legendary item deserves the numbers to merit having the label.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    How much of each stat you get on items isn't what determines stat squish. It's things like damage/healing output(on a single action). When those numbers begin to grow too large they get to the point where they'll overflow the variable type that Blizzard decided to use in their core system. There are ways around that being an issue, but they've decided repeating the same bit of progression repeatedly is preferable. Personally, I think regressing at any point is a bit daft in an RPG.

- - - Updated - - -

Their system makes it so. Basically you pick stats, ilvl and item "rarity" and the system tells you what the numbers are. They can then tweak it to favor particular secondary stats or have a proc.
    You seem to know plenty of inside things. Maybe you can tell us, where the fuck is content outside of raids? Did Blizz raise the coffee break allowance from 5 minutes to 5 hours?

Makes me wonder if, Archimonde on LFC will drop Crystallized Fel or if, Blizzard will make it exclusive to Normal+

Those proc graphics aren't completely terrible. I mean sure, after the legendary cloak visuals, they're somewhat of a let down, but the ring slots aren't huge visual differences to your character, so the proc graphics shouldn't be overly exaggerated.
    If we're able to upgrade our legendary ring to 795, then yea, it seems like there won't be a tier after. Though maybe they just wanted to allow people to get a legendary faster, instead of the five chapters it took for the cloaks. I highly doubt WoD is going to be done with patch 6.2. All other expansions at least went to x.3, with BC and MoP having an x.4.

On the other hand, and this is a dumb question, while I'm guessing Puppy is obviously the lowest spec and Unicorn is the highest, how can I determine what they run? Or is Puppy just the cheapest that can run everything pretty well in Standard, maybe some High, resolutions? Or would that be Dolphin? Like is it better to ask about their power in terms of running a Crysis game? That's the benchmark, if this can be ran high, this is good...or is Skyrim the judgement game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Masterplan still has the DefaultUI for the Ship Yard, but it seems more people have that issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    People were expecting the visuals on the rings to be cool?

Lol.
    I never liked the one from the Cloak as it ruined my Transmog.

I will complete the Legendary Quest, but i wont be wearing the Ring.