Deleted

Low lvl pvp xp fixed?

So, in 6.1 we were promised a fix in low lvl pvp, that honor gained at the end of the game would be converted to xp. It didn't happen and was confirmed by Holinka tweet as a bug. So, another patch hit... has there been a fix so pvp is a viable level option again?

Deleted
    Wait, you mean Holinka failed? Is anyone even counting how many times this guy fucked up?

Holinka is not the person who has last word sorry to inform you its a SHOP effort in the pvp side of house and it is most likely just a bug

Deleted
    I dream of the day when PvP is a viable leveling option.

Kill x of this and collect x of that gets pretty tedious after about level 6.

Well, shit, I hope not. I go sub/no sub, so I like that 10-19 takes awhile. I don't want XP. And as far as I know, the no xp guy no longer does that, and I don't want to be a twink.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Call me when leveling through a battleground is as quick as leveling through instances. Until then, it's still going to be pretty slow and I imagine even with the new trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Blithe View Post
    Call me when leveling through a battleground is as quick as leveling through instances. Until then, it's still going to be pretty slow and I imagine even with the new trinkets.

I know you said 'battleground' but if you find a friend and spam 2v2 its just as fast if not faster...I did that this expansion a couple of times but please note your 'fun' factor will change dramatically depending on the build you want to level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I know you said 'battleground' but if you find a friend and spam 2v2 its just as fast if not faster...I did that this expansion a couple of times but please note your 'fun' factor will change dramatically depending on the build you want to level.
    Is it somewhat easy to level through them as any class combination or is it the usual '2's' where you have to play competitive specializations?