Poll: Do you have more fun fake casting a player or interrupting a cast from one?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Question Do you have more fun fake casting a player or interrupting a cast from one?

Fake cast means to cast your spell ( Flash of light, Regrowth, Frost bolt, Unstable Affliction..etc) at your opponent to a certain point, then cancel it whenever you want to try and get an interrupt from your opponent (Pummel, Kick, Rebuke, Spell lock..etc). Interrupting is just the opposite by stopping their cast without getting faked. I am wondering what people like more, fake casting a player, or interrupting a cast from a player more and why? Also, which one do you feel is much harder to accomplish?
    Last edited by beastdboy1; 2015-06-30 at 03:21 AM.

Interrupting is easier than faking. Some classes can stop your cast EVEN if you fake the kick, Rogue or DK for example. In some situations you can't afford to fake. There is no fun involved in any of them. While it is not gamebreaking to miss a kick, getting interrupted can cost the game (can't bubble/iceblock/disperse etc. or save your mates as a healer) .
    <inactive>

Deleted
    Although there's certainly a satisfaction when I kick a cast (especially if the enemy tried to fake before) I really love to fake my enemies. Faking and drawing an interrupt is just such an amazing feeling - you've outsmarted the opponent and force him to use other cds like stuns (if he has any) when he didn't really want to. Or he's a DK and you can spam your slow healing spell in his face, which is quite an embarassing and demotivating thing if you're the dps. It's also great if you just hardcast a heal after you've faked every heal at least twice, because the enemy won't expect it at all. I really enjoy all the mindgames around faking.