Bonus Items in Ashra/RBG

Simple question. So winning ashran you get a random piece of loot but with the RBG's is it 3 wins with a chance at an item or 1 win you get an item? Is there a quest I need? I haven't paid to much attention to this. Thanks in advance.

3 RBG wins and "Ashran Dominance" weekly quest will give you a box with a random piece with versatility with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    Simple question. So winning ashran you get a random piece of loot but with the RBG's is it 3 wins with a chance at an item or 1 win you get an item? Is there a quest I need? I haven't paid to much attention to this. Thanks in advance.
    To get the ashran item you need to complete the quest (win 4 events and defeat the faction boss) which pops up when you enter ashran, and to get the RBG item you need 3 wins. Both are guaranteed to reward an epic as far as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    To get the ashran item you need to complete the quest (win 4 events and defeat the faction boss) which pops up when you enter ashran, and to get the RBG item you need 3 wins. Both are guaranteed to reward an epic as far as I can remember.
    Thanks for the responses.

Deleted
    so

- one item from normal conquest arena cap
    - one item from 3 RBG wins
    - one item from Ashran weekly quest

is this correct or can we obtain more than these 3 items?

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    so

This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    so

Yep, but keep in mind that the 2 later are random and might have bad stats for your spec or be repeated. Also those items can not receive "bonus" upgrade (i. e.: warforged, bonus slot, extra stats, etc).

Also, if you do 3 RBG wins and Ashran weekly for four consecutive weeks you will probably be in deep depression and feeling the urge of killing yourself.