Leach Trinket Information

So I hope there was no discussion on this already but I really am curious on how the leach trinket for healers works. Sadly it did not drop for us in either Heroic nor Normal this week so I have to ask here.

My questions:

1. Does the Effect stack if you have several healers in the raid using this trinket?

2. How often does it recalculate the amount of Leach you give to a player? After every spell? Is it refreshed or will it go its full duration before reapplied?

3. Who is getting the credit for the healing done? I can imagine a lot of Healers dropping in meters because of this.

4. What exactly is ment by "actual Healing"

I think that would be all I have for the time being. Feel free to just drop me a Link if there is a place I can read all this up but I seemed to be unable to find anything at this point.

Feel free to add questions if there are any you have considering this trinket.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-T18-Set-Bonus

In the priest forum, post 13, a moderator stats that absorbs don't count at all and only effective healing (no overhealing) is counted.

Leech healing would be credited to the person with the leech stat and not the healer who buffed them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pur1tas View Post
    3. Who is getting the credit for the healing done? I can imagine a lot of Healers dropping in meters because of this.
    Doesn't matter. The healing isn't lost, just under a different name.

This info is from PTR but I suppose it still has/is some useful information for how the trinket works, quoted the whole thing to below.

>Source here<

Unstable Felshadow Emulsion (Drops from Xhul’horac)
    The Unstable Felshadow Emulsion’s Leech effect (called Shadowfel Infusion) is only triggered from effective healing done to injured players, but any heal will trigger it. Even Eternal Flame heals count, and will constantly refresh Shadowfel Infusion with every tick (though the bonus Leech decreases each time). This functions very much like our Mastery, except instead of our heals granting absorb shields, they grant what are essentially Heal-over-Time effects.

On a test run through Raid Finder on the PTR, Leech was roughly 2-3% of the overall raid healing, about the same amount as my Beacon of Light. Not too shabby! And since Shadowfel Infusion scales with the amount of healing done, it will be most effective when healers are pumping out their strongest heals to cope with heavy damage, which is exactly when we’ll need the free extra healing help.

One cautionary note: Shadowfel Infusion healing does not count toward your healing numbers, but rather is credited as Leech healing by each individual player instead. Remember, your individual numbers shouldn’t matter as long as the boss gets defeated. This is a timeless philosophy and we’ve all heard it before, but with this trinket on the way I think it’s worth reiterating. However, if you are on a raid team where you have to constantly battle to maintain your raid spot, you should be prepared to explain to your Healing Lead just why your numbers seem lower than normal. Similarly, if you possess this trinket and are applying to a new guild, make sure they know when they look at your logs that some of your healing oomph is being diverted to others.