Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post
    While I can appreciate this advice, when you have 9+ toons at 100, no way you want to mail stupid items around to trigger rare missions. Already have enough shit to worry about without having that burden also.
    I think all you need to do is obtain the requirements once, then the missions are forever switched on for that character.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post
    While I can appreciate this advice, when you have 9+ toons at 100, no way you want to mail stupid items around to trigger rare missions. Already have enough shit to worry about without having that burden also.
    I never mailed them. Used a guildbank and each toon picked those items, procced mission, put items back. I also just did that to toons i hadn't had time to tanaan/kazzak/timewarp. Now all toons got their ilvl and items are sold .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    I think all you need to do is obtain the requirements once, then the missions are forever switched on for that character.
    Wrong. Most toons had to have the items in their inventory to proc the rares again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Wrong. Most toons had to have the items in their inventory to proc the rares again.
    Pretty much nothing is ever triggered that way in WoW (checked repeatedly to see if a complex condition is satisfied, as opposed to using a one-time invisible tracking achievement). So, I doubt it.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for being so abstract and general when you're actually being told that this has been tested for 3 weeks continually till the toons got their own ilvl from gear they wore. If the toon procs a mission from max (not worn) 675 ilvl gear, he will NOT proc it again if next week he still hasn't max 675 ilvl gear. Tested and reported. You can doubt all you want.