Leech Trinket bad?

Its looking like BRF trinkets are better healing trinkets than HFC. All the HFC Trinkets are spirit downgrades...

http://www.wowdb.com/items/124234-un...n?bonusIDs=567

My Question is does this trinket stack? Or is it only beneficial to have one healer have the trinket? Below I've linked what this trinket has done for my raid. I'm currently the only healer with it.

Without Trinket
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ability=143924
    72.3 HPS Rank #18 Heroic Iron Reaver
    Leech does 1.72M Heals

With Trinket
    70K HPS Rank #27 Heroic Iron Reaver
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ability=143924
    Leech does 5.37m

So my individual performance weakens based on the output of this trinket. But the Raid healing leach provides is pretty significant. I'm not sure if I should keep using it or not.

Your own math proves its pretty strong. It sucks for ranking or meterwhoring yes because its healing isnt attributed to you - but it is strong for healing.

The trinket alone was worth 3.65 million healing between the 2 attempts. In your attempt with the trinket you did 23 million effective healing.
    3.65/23 = 15.87% increase in effective healing from that 1 trinket alone. That's prolly far stronger than any other trinket option for that slot in terms of increased healing done.

What you need to do is look at the logs for fights where damage taken and healing done/damage done sync up, since those will get the most bang out of the trinket (Fights with burst damage and then nothing afterwards are likely to lead to more overheal of the leech, lowering its benefit)
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2015-07-01 at 06:52 PM.

poop. Why does blizz make anti epeen trinkets!! lol. I'll take auto heals all day tho. I'm lazy

Quote Originally Posted by base33 View Post
    poop. Why does blizz make anti epeen trinkets!! lol. I'll take auto heals all day tho. I'm lazy
    This trinket's kinda like "Do I want to flex my magnum dong, or be silently better than the rest..." :c

Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    Regarding the spirit downgrade: You already had enough spirit in BRF. Now your trinkets got less, but the other spirit slots compensate this in itemization.
    i.e. Talisman of the Fomor ilvl 700: 106 mult 129 spirit. Locket of Unholy Reconstitution ilvl 700: 69 nzkt 172 spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixthumbs View Post
    Now your trinkets got less, but the other spirit slots compensate this in itemization.
    They said that, but they didn't even try to make it so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by base33 View Post
    There isn't really any epeen involved with topping healing meters these days, though.
    Hi

Does anyone know if it procs from absorbs too? I like the idea of this trinket and it could make me switch to my shaman for this tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onclecham View Post
    Does anyone know if it procs from absorbs too? I like the idea of this trinket and it could make me switch to my shaman for this tier.
    No, it doesn't.

No, it doesn't.
    Thanks for the feeback.

So we discs are biased on killrogg (buff mechanic) and we can't use that awesome trinket...:/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onclecham View Post
    Thanks for the feeback.

So we discs are biased on killrogg (buff mechanic) and we can't use that awesome trinket...:/
    Disc is basically the worst healing spec out there, right? Damn those absorbs. nothing but drawbacks.

Disc is basically the worst healing spec out there, right? Damn those absorbs. nothing but drawbacks.
    I wasn't really complaining. I just miss my shaman raid healing possibilities and I wish I could have a little bit of this playstyle whith my disc.

But yes, of course, disc is in a really good state, as usual.