I hope WoD lasts another 2 years.

Whats the point of ending WoD as soon as possible?

If WoD ends soon, we will get another expansion thats just as rushed, unfinished and as shit as WoD is.

I really hope they wait, take their time and make a decent one. If its released early next year it will be just as shit, if not worse than WoD and its probably going to cost them all their subscribers except the ones who lives inside the game.

You can deny it all you want but what on earth makes you think the next one will be great if its released soon.
    Last edited by danildoen; 2015-07-02 at 05:21 PM.

They had plenty of time to make WoD and look what happened.

No, I'm sorry, they have shown us their plans for the future, and that is to promise things, and not deliver. To give us expansions that are more about gating, buying from their in store shop, and other money making techniques than to deliver solid, continuous, and fun content as they used to.

I will admit the raiding is very good, and that is the only thing that gives me some hope, at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by danildoen View Post
    You can deny it all you want but what on earth makes you think the next one will be great if its released soon.
    Because it's not the same team working on it and WoD wasn't rushed due to not having enough time between expansions but rather a change in company structure. Playing the antagonist and hoping we all suffer for two more years doesn't make your point any closer to reality.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

If WoD ends soon, we will get another expansion thats just as rushed, unfinished and as shit as WoD is.

I really hope they wait, take their time and make a decent one. If its released early next year it will be just as shit, if not worse than WoD and its probably going to cost them all their subscribers except the ones who lives inside the game.

This is what I'm most worried about with all the "We need 7.0 this year yet" posts.

I HATE WoD as much as the next person, but rushing 7.0 and releasing a buggy, incomplete product because they rushed it out the door in 2015 is the number 1 way to ensure WoW dies once and for all.

But two years is too long, WoW would die then as well. Really next Spring is the most likely launching period (specifically May).
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care...I quit WOW for good over a month ago when I saw what 6.2 was shaping up to be. 6.1 and 6.2 were both insulting. Blizzard is basically trying to double-dip, charging more for half an expansion more frequently. And WOD is only half of an expansion. Subsequent expansions are going to be significantly smaller, with fewer content updates, while you pay more for them. The recent announcement tha 6.2 would be the end of WOD just made the chance I'll ever play WOW again go from about 10% to 0.

Blizzard is king of recognizing when they make a mistake and slowly alleviating the strain of the mistake and then when its time for a new expansion fixing the problem by overcorrecting and causing an even bigger problem.
    For example, loud but lazy raiders (not all raiders) screamed bloody murder that they hated dailies and hated being forced to do non-raid content for rewards that would help them in raids because they just wanted to show up on raid night, not actually play the rest of the game. So now Blizzard took out almost all dailies and there isn't a reward in the game that is worth doing the content for unless you really love collecting mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Blizzard is king of recognizing when they make a mistake and slowly alleviating the strain of the mistake and then when its time for a new expansion fixing the problem by overcorrecting and causing an even bigger problem.
    For example, loud but lazy raiders (not all raiders) screamed bloody murder that they hated dailies and hated being forced to do non-raid content for rewards that would help them in raids because they just wanted to show up on raid night, not actually play the rest of the game. So now Blizzard took out almost all dailies and there isn't a reward in the game that is worth doing the content for unless you really love collecting mounts.
    Uh... what was this magical reward in the game that was worth doing dailies for that wasn't a mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Uh... what was this magical reward in the game that was worth doing dailies for that wasn't a mount?
    In mop there were purples locked behind dailies(Klaxxi rings), blue weapons, epic crafting recipies, bag recipies, cata had head (shoulder?) enchants stuck behind a daily, Dungeons and scenarios had valor to purchase raiding gear and you had a cap of 1,000 valor a week, there were things to do which would reward you with something more than a mount. The crafting recipies locked behind dailies meant that the shit you made had some value on the market because the majority of crafting alts wouldn't have those recipies.

Deleted

They started on 7.0 at the same time they started on 6.0