Mut rouge Mirror of the blademaster

When should I use it? Vendetta+Shadow reflection, then wait 1 min use it again, then with vendetta +ShF. and just keep going? and does my trinket work with shadow reflection (didn't have time 2 test it)

I imagine that you would just use it on CD so that it always lines up with your other CDs, assuming that the boss isn't going to move right after you use it. Shadow Reflection copies the spells that you cast, I'm not sure what you're asking there. I don't think that the trinket has any synergy with Shadow Reflection.

Deleted
    The trinket does inherit your stats. Crit and Multistrike if I recall correctly. So if you still use Beating Heart of the Mountain, you want to use it right after using the trinket and then using it whenever it's ready or you can make sure, that the boss doesn't get moved. Vendetta + SR don't have any influence on the trinket as far as I know.

Deleted
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't use 2 "on use trinkets" right after each other. In your example, u would have to wait until the proc from BHotM has ended, Then you can use your Blademaster trinket. This is the reason most ppl don't use 2 "on-use" trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by HJAELTEN View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't use 2 "on use trinkets" right after each other. In your example, u would have to wait until the proc from BHotM has ended, Then you can use your Blademaster trinket. This is the reason most ppl don't use 2 "on-use" trinkets.
    You're right.

Deleted
    I have both trinkets on my Windwalker Monk and it is actually possible to use them right after each other or at the same time. I can recall that there was something like a on-use CD for trinkets but it seems like it doesn't apply anymore.

Deleted
    There is no logical-solution to play with two on-use trinkets :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadli View Post
    I have both trinkets on my Windwalker Monk and it is actually possible to use them right after each other or at the same time. I can recall that there was something like a on-use CD for trinkets but it seems like it doesn't apply anymore.
    It is the case for other stats enhancing trinkets. The blademaster trinket doesn't enhance your stats with the proc. It only spawns minions. That might be the reason for not triggering a cooldown.