Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love if this happened. But it won't ever happen. Blizzard makes way too much money from race and faction changes. Unless the amount of people who quit because of racial and faction imbalance is greater than the amount of money generated from these services, they won't do this.

In the end all Blizzard (or Activision or whoever) cares about is money.

Deleted
    This makes sense. Alot of sense actually. Personally, I don't care about racials, I don't even play a human.

All they have to do is make EMFH baseline and give humans some other racial. Maybe a disorient type CC removal on a 1.5 min CD similar to undeads fear break. I still like racials for Arena and other than the human double damage outlier, I think the rest are more or less balanced except maybe Tauren which imo is useless.

Also I still believe a lot of alliance choose human just for the aesthetics. For example the Gnome racial is pretty much the best for DKs and maybe warriors and yet most of the melee you see is Human.

Similarly human is nowhere the best for healers and yet you see more human priests, monks than a night elves, dwarves which are better for healing
    Last edited by GodEmperor; 2015-07-05 at 08:07 AM.

If blizz makes EMFH baseline then they must add a racial to humans , i say make racials disable for Arena and RBGs.

just disabling the human racial in pvp wont help at this point...many people switched because humans were OP with the racial...disabling the racial just bring humans in line with everyone else. people only switch when there's an obvious advantage not when everything is balanced

no leave them on ...

I'd miss war stomp, but yeah, do that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I would rather they implemented a pvp trinket for each racial, you mix and match as much as you want.

They should tune horde racials a bit more they are WAY more overpowered than the alliance ones