10+ Year Old Account

quoting not working.

i've had this issue for several days now where when i try to quote someone it just hangs at the circle loading thing and refuses to quote it.
    also the reply to thread button is having this same issue.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2015-07-03 at 02:16 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i've had this issue for several days now where when i try to quote someone it just hangs at the circle loading thing and refuses to quote it.
    also the reply to thread button is having this same issue.
    Must be your browser and plugins?

10+ Year Old Account
    why would it be my browser? i've always used firefox to browse this site and have always used ad-blocker and no script without problems before. would it have anything to do with corrupt cache files?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another mod was saying their addon, Noscript, was causing the issue. Do you have this addon?

10+ Year Old Account
    yes i do. it's one of the addons i use. don't understand why it would cause this. it's never done that before. is there any sort of a fix for this other than having to disable it?
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2015-07-05 at 04:11 AM.

That's what I said...

*blank angry stare*

Now I tried quoting someone on my laptop (Firefox + NoScript) and it wouldn't let me quote either. Just came to report that if you specifically allow ajax.googleapis.com, it should allow you Reply With Quote.

Although I'm almost positive that having that blocked before would still allow you to quote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Although I'm almost positive that having that blocked before would still allow you to quote.
    I'm surprised it would. Ajax is likely what vbulletin uses to allow you to reply without posting the page and forcing a refresh.