Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    If you get another big patch, the quality of the next expansion will only be lower.
    Because the year long absence of any patches did turn out so well for the quality of the last expansion, right?

You don't need to buy their PR dilemma. You can ask for a big patch and a 100% quality expansion as well with no delay. No compromise.
    This is a customer relationship we have here not some user asking the devs of some noncommercial open source project to fix some shit up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    Exactly.

I want BANG for MY buck.

Paying more for THIS xpac, WOD, was a JOKE.

We were totally ripped off.

And now we get HFC and Tanaan which is MEH at best lol
    Tanaan was a cut-off, HCF seems like a two months worthy raid.

well 6.2 is dissapointed if you remove the new raid, tanaan, after a week, you have all done, only a few reput quest if you want them at exalted, if not, you done doing grind on the jungle after only one week lol, the shipward is a big failure, just because they wanted to rush the damn thing because of the expansion of FF14, resulting in a shipcrap who will need a lot of hotfix, the dk nerf ? what the hell ? months of ptr and just 2 day of live to nerf it , we never see that before, but it is dk, we see it a lot.. anyway at least, there is a new raid , horray \o/ *balloon*

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go throwing around that 'D' word again.

so they want faster xpansions with shorter content droughts...

maybe they should work on those content drought parts first.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    So this expansion we got one major content patch and that's it, a bit minimalistic ain't it? We are entitled to at least one more in my opinion or a VERY cheap next expansion.

Sure Blizzard claim that 6.1 was a major content patch but look at the patch notes from then and tell me what content we got.

Two tiers spread over 3 raids and very little else to do for the majority of the time and still the damn thing cost more than TBC for example that had 4 tiers spread over 8 raids plus ZA and a lot of outdoor content.

We as customers should be f*#king furious imo.
    No, you aren't. You paid 60 bucks to have access to level 100 and the all the content 6.0 had to offer. Your 15 dollars a month is to keep servers live and have access to whatever content is currently in the game. No where in the ToS or on the final checkout page of your subsciption payment does it say anything about being entitled to more than 2 raid tiers or a certain number of patches within an expansion.

You aren't entitled to shit. You're allowed to feel unhappy with the current content, but you're not ENTITLED to anything, so please, get off your high horse and quit acting like the world owes you something. For the sheer amount of nearly unlimited entertainment people get out of playing WoW month to month, you're lucky the costs are not astronomically higher. You pay 40 bucks nowadays to see a 2 hour long movie and have a soda and some popcorn. But god forbid you pay 15 bucks a month to have access to an updated, maintained and expanded upon video game for as long as you'd like per day.

Just food for thought here to the people who actually support the 2 "major" patches per expansion for WoD. If it happens in WoD, it's going to happen in every expansion from now on if there isn't some backlash about it. Super sweet azshara expansion releases? 2 raid tiers, with 1 selfie cam type .1 patch. Badass expansion about us invading argus and killing sargeras? 2 raid tiers with 1 selfie cam type .1 patch. That's the main issue i have with cutting WoD short, that it will negatively affect every expansion from now on. If blizzard gets away with releasing less content now, they'll do it forever.

Just not how it works. We deserve a video game that they produce. They choose the rest.
    If you feel you deserve more then you will only disappointed by this and every other game. You have done nothing to justify this want other than pay a sub fee. If you feel cheated, you'll have to unsub.

But ya if you think there was more to do in TBC than there is now you are clueless anyway.
    Does suck that there was only one real patch though.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

If this tier goes on for around 10 months I bet we get a minor major patch, just to tide us over, but I highly doubt they will do much outside of the expansion. At this point I would much rather have all focus put on the expansion and it being much better than WoD.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I would be happier if the expac ended ASAP and the next one came with some free sub time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Free is not reasonable. $10-$15 discount is reasonable.
    SWTOR offers their next expansion for free to subscribers.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's time to leave Draenor, so Blizz needs to throw all it's might into making it out faster instead of producing some filler content now.

Do we deserve one, absolutely, every expansion has had at least 3 patches and this one could barely scratch out 1 major and one minor one. That said I'm much like others, at this point I'm willing to cut my losses to get out of the crap hole of an expansion.

After all the whining from this mouthbreathing playerbase the only thing you deserve is a fucking store mount.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle