Getting into LFR

I have an alt hunter that sits for hours trying to get into the hellfire LFR all my other alt dps take 5-10 minutes any other hunters having this problem

When are you trying to get in? It's not going to be a class/spec issue - chances are you'll do LFR on other chars reset day, and the later you leave it the longer the queues are. Same goes for time of day, too.

Tried all today every time i try LFG with hunter it says 1 hour wait. Tried my shadow priest and mage they both had less than 5 minute wait. checked addons, they all have the same, they are all geared enough to get in.

I don't need to do it on my hunter but I wanted to check it out and I had the same issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I don't need to do it on my hunter but I wanted to check it out and I had the same issue.
    There's been a lot of official bug report posts on this, other than saying that I have the same issues, there's a lot of people experiencing the same thing. Theyve also gone out of their way to write their findings down and send it to blizz. Needed to buy a tank queue to finish my legendary in BRF not long ago -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Prime time hunting is the key.

Don't know for US but for EU it's Germany, Mid-europe overall and UK after 4pm when most people are coming from work or school.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    Prime time hunting is the key.

Don't know for US but for EU it's Germany, Mid-europe overall and UK after 4pm when most people are coming from work or school.
    I'v logged in at prime times and sat there all night waiting to get into LFR for the last 2 days. I refuse to sit there in Q for days on end.

There is definitely something wrong, My Friend tested it with me. He signs up for LFR on 2 toons gets inside in less then 5 mins ( Reset day no less )

I log onto my hunter and sign up for LFR 1 Hour Q ( I wait said hour ) and the Q proceeds to make me wait for another 30 mins before i say screw this. Tried this a few times over the last few days and the same thing every time i try to do LFR.

Until it is fixed i'm sticking to my raid group and screw LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    I log onto my hunter and sign up for LFR 1 Hour Q ( I wait said hour ) and the Q proceeds to make me wait for another 30 mins before i say screw this. Tried this a few times over the last few days and the same thing every time i try to do LFR.
    ~10min is lucky, 30min is the usual as dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    ~10min is lucky, 30min is the usual as dps.
    Spent 2.5 hours in Q last night at prime time.

Deleted
    spent over 4 hours yesterday, and today the almost the same. wont do it again next week....

im pretty sure, that class has nothign to do with it. IM PRETTY SURE. lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    So many are saying it's not class, when even reddit and main forum has had threads on this issue with hunters having several hours queue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    So many are saying it's not class, when even reddit and main forum has had threads on this issue with hunters having several hours queue.
    Could the LFR have automatic class balance?

Hunter is a pretty popular class atm.

I'm pretty sure it does. There's never above a certain amount of DPS of the same class. When I've queued with 4 other Hunters it's only been max 2-3 more, if any at all. Although, that's 1/3 of the raid being Hunters, and I'm sure Hunters aren't more than 1/3 of the playerbase in LFR queue.

iut could just be the time of day or the server TBH

10+ Year Old Account

Hunter is a pretty popular class atm.
    They put out a statement saying they put too much weight on class balancing when making the LFR groups. See guys we were not going crazy, something was wrong.

So hunters were getting fucked over. Shit like this should be in patch notes. Very underhanded that we had no confirmation before this.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive just avoided getting my tomes for weeks now because of queue times on my hunter ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyfar View Post
    So hunters were getting fucked over. Shit like this should be in patch notes. Very underhanded that we had no confirmation before this.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive just avoided getting my tomes for weeks now because of queue times on my hunter ugh.

What else is new? It's clear Blizzard hates Hunters or the Hunter player base. They shit on our two other DPS specs, leaving us only one to raid with.. Now they force us to wait extremely long queues for LFR? Time to re-roll a class Blizzard doesn't treat like trash.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well they just said they will fix this (or it's fixed already?) since they put to much weight on class disparity in LFR.

Blizzard doesn't want to gear any more bad hunters ^_^