DPS required for H HFC

How much dps would you say it is reasonable to require for a H HFC group, starting from Assault and on?

10+ Year Old Account
    40k+ is a decent measure depending on if you're pugging or doing guild runs. Aoe fights have a good deal of dps doing 60-70k+. Single target fights could be anywhere from 40-60k. Those numbers are just coming from a median of a couple thousand logs. Obviously some classes will trump others on certain fights at the same ilvl. Just a broad outlook.

Deleted
    Is there a simcraft available? For reaching 40k+ theoretically with your class?

Considering how easy it is to gear up to 690+ atm, 40k single target is what i'd say is a pretty good number, More of course being better, especially for the later bosses like tyrant.

id say 60k would be pretty good to go somewhat deep into h hfc, like 9/13?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaarashatan View Post
    you can request 60k dps but you might need some patience to set up your group, because i haven't much DPS capable of 60k in mono, outside the fight specific mechanic like vision or feast.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaarashatan View Post
    That seems too high. You'd need 705-710 ilvl (depending on spec) to reach 60k theoretical DPS which can only be obtained WITH heroic HFC gear. 40-50k depending on spec and fight seems more reasonable. Obviously closer to 50k for end bosses.