Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    I get 9 stacks of the debuff before I start dailys from the fel pools and just fucking explode all the elites/rares. If you're geared you are going to kill some rares in like 3 chaos bolts with ds up. Also getting that 100% crit pwoer rune from having that ogre shit in your garrison makes it even more ridiculous.
    Pretty much this. I have had chaos bolts hit for insane numbers. If you have a mage tower and stand under the rune of magic it gives you 100% crit chance which basically makes you a god with Destruction.

From the standard build I swap to GoServ and Searing Flames.

..which companion do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    ..which companion do you use?
    Bit of a necro here but still semi-relevant in current content for new players to the class I'm sure. If you find with destro, or aff/demo for that matter, that you simply can't go Sac and burn things to the ground before they kill you, just whip out the blueberry(Voidwalker/Voidlord), and he should be able to tank any elite out there and probably Kazzak too at this point!

Good luck and enjoy!

I like to kill Tanaan elites as a Sub Rogue with all gray items.

With my mythic class trinket i get 9 stacks of the fel blood debuff and go demo w/ fel guard pet lol. With that and my imp army the elites die quick and I use Demonbolt to nuke down the named rares before they pose any kind of issues lol. No gear just go destro or aff and even being sub 650 if yuo are smart you should be fine. Just get the damage buff from the streams of fel blood!

I often use Aff with Supr. Void Lord and Cataclysm. Chain pull everything, Cata them down, Dark Soul to speed their demise.

Or if I'm feeling lazy, just destro the living fuck out of them. I just like being able to clear areas without stopping with Aff.

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just switch to affliction with grim of supremacy void lord so I can solo Throne daily since I got tired of waiting for groups.