Trinkets - Fights

Hey All,

This is something of a 2 part question; first with the recent changes / nerfs has anyone taken the time to resim all trinkets to see which is best? I'd love a list or a link to one.

Second - I'm currently fury in Mythic T17 4 piece, I have a heroic Discordant Chorus, a Heroic Pebble (with socket) and a Mythic Vial. Currently Chorus is simming as the best of the 3 with it combined with pebble as best for single target. Would I be right to assume mythic vial would still be better in fights where I can line its on-use up with recklessness for AOE/Brostorm?

Thanks for reading and appreciate your comments and thoughts.

Cheers,

Biggie

Chorus proc was nerfed by 50%, and this is not updated in simcraft 620-1.

Simply take the Fel Cleave dps in the dps breakdown chart and divide by 2 for real dps.

And in any cleave fight with bladestorm, chorus is going to be better than vial even with the nerf.

Chorus is pretty average on quite a few fights now unfortunately, however some it still excels on! You probably wanna ditch pebble asap unless you're arms as the mastery is okay I guess, get hold of flamebender trinket for arms at least and with fury you wanna get the class trinket asap. The fights which you should play fury on and need to burst down adds asap are quite few in HFC, most of it is ST focussing or cleave!