Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

This is great

i went here and try it!
    and it looks so great!

Just wonder if there is function "YELL"

i try to add funtion that will yeall if person inside have less then 10 seconds left...
    but im not able to

can you please help ?

Quote Originally Posted by FireCHicken View Post
    i went here and try it!
    and it looks so great!

Just wonder if there is function "YELL"

i try to add funtion that will yeall if person inside have less then 10 seconds left...
    but im not able to

can you please help ?
    Dry-coded. Maybe work, maybeprobably not.

Import String
    Code:
    dqf(maGiq6suvzuaYPaOxbP0Sqs3II0UOs(fKiAyOKogvQLrvXZqjAAkv6AIQSnrv13uQyCuuohKI1rvjZdsiUhq9pucDqaSqQQ6HGIMiO0fvk2ivL6Juunsrv5KirRKQmtLs3esQDcQ(PsvnukILkk8uetLkUQsv2kKO8viHQZcjuElsyUqs6UqQ2RWFrXGLomQwmOWJPWKHYLvzZG4Zaz0IsNwHvdjcVgsKmBfDBKA3u63q1WrPwUsEUitxvxhITlQ8Dir14ffDEa16HKW7HKO7JsW(jZisG2qKGm7ib1TJeWzIePMsKq6WD4eeE4eFqsbXhxUDXQRDmn)5zkO8qdROXhwUtqOdcwqWcNGK5(qGKUpGB6USYAqwhObU1by2xqWa2YPhgGw4iSdcW7dbs6(aolzL1GKUjetWh2pio7Bsq4yyJFGB5tMFnab6wPWj(GGYhyF2W37IgFYZm3UZlV8Yl)5Lx(nlGy6U7gelcTZAac0TsbC3bzGfeZXxhKXzX8LkSdqx6v9NVunFHJWoizVbOSFaFN8hKjohlCccs6ymM8ukGrqwCJlCccnY8hHt8XheSbeiddK5dC4eeAK5pcN4JpipFE2pCccnY8hHt8XhKf(8cNGqJm)r4eF8XhKlt2Cl2Hf(hFqmcNaU7WjiqWTVVNCqPGS)EoBPe(MGmX5yHtqE(8SF4eeAK5pcN4JpiiPJ5Sg4i2)wdSW)GGnGazyGmFGdNGKgwqZli0a)zhgbHgz(JWji0a)zhgH)XhFqwCJlCccnY8hHt8XhKZAGJy)BnWcI7DmJLbzHpVWji0iZFeoXhFqqshd2acKHbY8bo8p(GSoqdCRdWSVGWrwCyWxbzyhpJbon759hwa3Dq(lZhzDbX)5avGk4lm1m4dmv)5RGyGKECANlZpiqqSg)a3cedvvgQQSPQYqv1cO8uvvvTQGvTQ4lvOqLNQQQ6e3GpvHRcw16lA(BKfiOuiwWu0rluaLNQQQQ8uvvvN4g8PA(mrfSkhzXzoBoxZr6Pao6YtvvvDIBWNQSVLH8uvvvLNQQQ6aIA(mr9ZEw5PQQQQQQQY(wgQGvt)Ayb5cc(IM)ab1pmuLL7GQSChOuvZNjQOKQUzD3DC7YmaLNQQQ6ntN8uvvvvvvvzFldvWQqzrwKfHkpvvv1ZIjpvvvv5PQQQYwfS6JBrOHXTaInGYtvvvDarLTk3IPYwffr1nRQClMQf)v5iloZzZ5c4BoPao6QF2ZkpvvvvvvvvoYIZC2CUa(MtkGJUky1FHCYtvvvvvvvLCwmyML)O(sjoOdO0VgwqUGGVO5pqq9lP6l19Sy3s1nRPZakvv4asvfkk2MTBHcO8uvvvplM8uvvvLNQQQ6e3GpvzOQAm5PKky19SJhMtEkbKfq5PQQQoXn4tvd8j(YbgtvWQzaaLWYaZTaqimWC)T7NbHcJjpLqxEQQQQdiQg4t8LdmMQF2Zkpvvvvvvvv4QGvt)Ayb5cc(IM)abfvD7ZUg(L8lHQU9z3fuQQg4t8LdmMUmWN4lYVOQchq5PQQQEwm5PQQQkpvvv119ilRA6xdlixqWx08hiO(Lunv1VeuQQWPQY(wgakVZIfKFnab6wHtqsp3aLIzyHGhedCe7heqlCe2gtC7f(helN(ygwi4bHJS4bbXo(GaAHJWoij23CsjwkCc4Ud4UnZTpOjV4dILtFPWjG7oiOWOqOGOaO0OOXheSdgiqG4am7li5dGmqTV3BB8bHB8dCBkCcYWo(Wjiy4mgiPhNo8pigiPhNoiCKfN5S5CnhPxfSkQKfKhhzXzoBoxaFZPkyvujleF8bHJHn(bULpz(1aeOBLcNaU7Wji)Aac0TcNGKqGXL7SVjRdYiZGqmzZ2Tb5bM9fedK0JthedK0JtheiiwJFGBb6YD2NQkdvv6eiQQmuvzOQYqvLHQkdvvSl9MVhLWsvf7spCo9rvLHQkdv1e7BoPewQQmuvzOQYPXrSpGYtvvvDarLobsfmyvOet2SDlda7LbamayIjBPCdSqv5wm1e7BoPewvWGvDVdAml)7O(zpR8uvvvvvvvN4g8PQLtFQGvXU0dNtF(IM)gzbckfIfmfD0cfq5PQQQQQQQYrwCMZMZ1CKEkSC6dDvWQUzD3DCBgRYtvvvvvvvLJS4mNnNlGV5KclN(qxfSke(mDYtvvv9MPBarLobsfmyvOet2SDlda7LbamzSb17JY2aluvUftnX(MtkHvfmyv3M52h0KN6N9SYtvvvvvvvLJS4mNnNR5i9uy50h6QGvTJP8uvvvvvvv5iloZzZ5c4BoPWYPp0vbRAht5PQQQEZ0nGOceDcKkyWQqjO4uc3Cgyba1ay(gOQ4lv6eivWGvHMbaWnFddSaGAamFduavLNQQQQQQQQQQQk3IPIDP389OewFrZFJSabfMRJ)iRZfAnfi)WqlGM6xMOfkGQGbRcfnS0hZmdQk3IPYrwCMZMZ1CKEkWU0dNtFOR(zpR8uvvvvvvv5iloZzZ5Aospfyx6HZPp0vbRsZZeioYIZC2CUMJ0tb2LE4C6dDvtvtSV5KsyPQYkGYtvvv9MPBarfi6eivWGvHsmzZ2TmWcaQbW8nqvXxQ0jqQGbRcLyYMTBzmztguUpSuctgyba1ay(gOakpvvvvvvvvvvvvUftf7sV57rjS(IM)gzbckmxh)rwNl0Akq(HHwan1VmrluavbdwfkAyPpMzguvUftLJS4mNnNR5i9uGDPhoN(qx9ZEw5PQQQQQQQYrwCMZMZ1CKEkWU0dNtFORcwLMNjqCKfN5S5CnhPNcSl9W50h6QMQYPXrSpvvwbuEQQQQNftEQQQQR7rwwvi8z6K3zXcscbgxUZ(eeiqgzgegycaXHH4aqgob5YD2pfeyUpQ9hahMT7BoZgu2g4om7b33uU1ztgBGnigiPhNM5bM9fKl3z)GC5o7hK8D85NnigiPhNMj7a7cIbs6XPJpii2Fnab6wHtqmqspoDqGGyn(bUfiaLNQQQ66EKLv9xiN8olM8KN8KN8Kx8XhFqYEdqz)aUp7gelcTZAac0TsbCFcYWa3YKgyxq2UX3obbBKyp5a7Cz(zmaL9dIFSvdYaliMJVoiJZI5lvyhGU0R6pFfeSrcLaXA8JCx4Fqq5dSpBa3hZyniyJe7jhyNlZF7b5dIQFgXhFqYfWDVRpUJpca

Trigger #2
    Code:
    function(event, _, msg, _, _, _, _, _, destGUID, destName, _, _, spellID, _, _, amount)
    	if msg == "SPELL_AURA_APPLIED" and spellID == 179867 then
    		local name = destName:match("[^-]+")
    		aura_env.list[name] = 1047180
    		aura_env.yell[name] = false
    	elseif msg == "SPELL_AURA_REMOVED" and spellID == 181295 then
    		aura_env.list[name] = nil
    		aura_env.yell[name] = nil
    	elseif (msg == "SWING_DAMAGE" or msg == "RANGE_DAMAGE") 
    			and destGUID:match("Creature.+-(%d+)-%x+") == "93288" and aura_env.list[destName] then
    		aura_env.list[destName] = max(aura_env.list[destName] - spellID, 0)
    	elseif (msg == "SPELL_DAMAGE" or msg == "SPELL_PERIODIC_DAMAGE")
    			and destGUID:match("Creature.+-(%d+)-%x+") == "93288" and aura_env.list[destName] then
    		aura_env.list[destName] = max(aura_env.list[destName] - amount, 0)
    	end
    	return false
    end

Custom Text
    Code:
    function(_, _, p, _, n)
    	n = n or ""
    	local N = n:match("[^-]+")

local HP = aura_env.list[N]
    	local perc

if HP then
    		perc = string.format("%d\37\37", HP / 10471.8)
    	else
    		perc = "???"
    	end

p = tonumber(p)
    	if p and p < 10 and not aura_env.yell[N] then
    		aura_env.yell[N] = true
    		SendChatMessage(string.format("%s : Under 10sec", N), "YELL")
    	end

local _, class = UnitClass(n)
    	local colorTbl = RAID_CLASS_COLORS[class]
    	if colorTbl then
    		N = string.format("\124c%s%s\124r", colorTbl.colorStr, N)
    	else
    		N = string.format("\124cff4baf4c%s\124r", N)
    	end

return string.format("%s - %s", N, perc)
    end
    Last edited by ekardnah; 2015-08-22 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Error found, Error found#2

Question

when i imporrt this into WA

i keep get message saying

[string "return function(_; _, P,_, n)... "]"22" 'then' expected near 'theniuu'

what is thsi mean?

i current can go mythic gorefiend since our raid is over for today

Quote Originally Posted by FireCHicken View Post
    when i imporrt this into WA

i keep get message saying

[string "return function(_; _, P,_, n)... "]"22" 'then' expected near 'theniuu'

what is thsi mean?

i current can go mythic gorefiend since our raid is over for today
    Can you copy - paste your custom text function from your WA display tab?

10+ Year Old Account
    You should use Digest(181295), instead of Gorefiends corruption will make it more accurate.

Also, why don't you just make a new 'invisible' aura using the builtin multi target functions and only show up when its got less than 10 seconds? (but its off to the side where you don't see it.) Then use OnShow to do a Yell

(might have to make an aura_env.PlayerName to save it from the display tab and use it in OnShow)

hi :P

could you fix
    this code for me please?

1) will not yell more then one time (there will be around 3 digest.. and with this code it will only yell once)

2) yell one's name & hp%

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyito View Post
    You should use Digest(181295), instead of Gorefiends corruption will make it more accurate.

Also, why don't you just make a new 'invisible' aura using the builtin multi target functions and only show up when its got less than 10 seconds? (but its off to the side where you don't see it.) Then use OnShow to do a Yell

(might have to make an aura_env.PlayerName to save it from the display tab and use it in OnShow)

how can i make extra for that?

i made new icon to do funciton you just talked about

but i dont know how to code this....

i just need WA to yell Character's image HP% when 10 Sec left

any1 got Shadow of Death weak aura? The one witch throws you inside belly in 5 seconds.

I'm trying to find the weakaura (or addon) used in this Fatboss guide for digest timers, shown at 3:06
    https://youtu.be/-YbM8lEIvG4?t=3m6s

I like how it changes color at <10 seconds. I googled around a bunch and tried to modify some similar WA to change color based on duration but with the way the digest timers work it's a little out of my scope. Wondering if anyone could either share a working weakaura or help me with the code required for the custom function in the color section of the main loop animation tab.

Quote Originally Posted by mediic View Post
    I'm trying to find the weakaura (or addon) used in this Fatboss guide for digest timers, shown at 3:06
    https://youtu.be/-YbM8lEIvG4?t=3m6s

I like how it changes color at <10 seconds. I googled around a bunch and tried to modify some similar WA to change color based on duration but with the way the digest timers work it's a little out of my scope. Wondering if anyone could either share a working weakaura or help me with the code required for the custom function in the color section of the main loop animation tab.
    http://pastebin.com/frrCwcHY

That was in the description of the video. I think that's what you are asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    http://pastebin.com/frrCwcHY

That was in the description of the video. I think that's what you are asking for.
    I should've mentioned that i tried the one in the description that you linked and it's different. Theres no color change code.