fel lord zakuun guide questions

I'm studying the fight for my social/soft progress guild, and i was looking at some guides:
    Some says that on phase 3 he stop using skill and just aoe the raid and hard hit tanks.
    Some says that on phase 3 he uses all abilities from p1 and 2...
    We're going to do it on normal, is it possible that the first explanation is about the normal mode and the second about the hc?

Please avoid saying "just faceroll it" because we're trying to learn boss mechanics for then try them in hc, so we actually don't care of the kill, we just want to learn how to do it

He continues to spawn rumbling fissures, casts befouled, casts seeds of destruction (not as often as phase 2), casts soul cleave, casts heavy handed and does explosions in phase 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVYk7QSgJ1U#t=3m45s You'll see the fissures and seeds both continue to occur in the last phase.

That's just for hc or for normal too? (ty for such a fast reply )

Quote Originally Posted by Rainingblue View Post
    That's just for hc or for normal too? (ty for such a fast reply )
    Normal too, though the latent corruption debuff is like 30 seconds on normal instead of 2 minutes so it's tremendously less dangerous.

The tanks will also shoot out purple waves when they come back up from soul cleave on heroic.

thank you very much

For handling pillars my guild made sure they were placed near the entrance of the room and had all seeds/tanks explode on the fair side of the room with ranged dps who werent assigned to soak latent energy protecting our pillars that were up.