Thread: Fel Surged

Fel Surged

Does cloak prevent this debuff from exploding and spawning fire? I read that it does but I checked some replays on WCL and the rogues that had it ran to the edge instead of cloaking

I think the reason he's asking is that someone in the source thread for your link (over at ravenholt ) was claiming it did not work for them and logs seem to bear this out. I'll try to drop one with cloak next week and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by GetRight View Post
    Does cloak prevent this debuff from exploding and spawning fire? I read that it does but I checked some replays on WCL and the rogues that had it ran to the edge instead of cloaking
    Cloak has a longer CD now and you can get the buff multiple times while it's on CD. But when you use cloak it does remove the debuff and doesn't spawn a pool.

Deleted
    To answer your question, yes it removes and does not spawn a pool. However it is not needed as rogues will be trying to remove the fel fire and void by exploding it and using feint. Eventually the stacks will get to about 4 and you will need to cloak that off so you don't get 1 shot the next time you do so.
    This is such a cheese fight just did it on my rogue, got him to 430k hp

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuzanjin View Post
    To answer your question, yes it removes and does not spawn a pool. However it is not needed as rogues will be trying to remove the fel fire and void by exploding it and using feint. Eventually the stacks will get to about 4 and you will need to cloak that off so you don't get 1 shot the next time you do so.
    This is such a cheese fight just did it on my rogue, got him to 430k hp
    Wait what? You're taking raid damage to clear the fire, is this on heroic or mythic?