Felmouth Frenzy?

Been reading that this food actually out-performs 125 food in a ST situation. Anyone able to confirm or deny this?

http://ravenholdt.net/index.php/foru....php?f=6&t=341

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Single target results from simc, 50k iterations at BiS (the worst I believe the food will be):

Assassination: 88547 (0.09% behind 125 stat food)
    Combat: 76797 (0.59% ahead of 125 stat food)
    Subtlety: 95590 (0.06% behind 125 stat food)

Verdict: Use this food for all specs if you're cool with the RNG factor
    Quoting Ryme from another thread. He does the simming and stuff on the Rogue forums as you may have seen, so I'd trust his word. Keep in mind that it's useless in any sort of AoE situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Quoting Ryme from another thread. He does the simming and stuff on the Rogue forums as you may have seen, so I'd trust his word. Keep in mind that it's useless in any sort of AoE situation.
    Or due to the fact that it's INSANELY cheap in comparison. :P

Also, I wonder why ShadowCraft says it's a huge ST DPS increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Layke View Post
    Or due to the fact that it's INSANELY cheap in comparison. :P

Also, I wonder why ShadowCraft says it's a huge ST DPS increase.
    The statistics Ryme wrote are based on the BiS list in his post, shadowcraft uses your current gear.

Felmouth proc should, if I understand it correctly, become worse as your gear gets better.

Deleted
    From what i understand, Fel mouth proc scales with Attack power so should it not get better with gear? and as diminishing returns applies to your best stats your stacking, that stat will have less value.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i used this on heroic assault and iron reaver, as combat then sin respectavely, both yielded roughly 1.5% of my total damage done. Not sure how that compares to the stat food but seemed like it did decent