Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't think of this until now. Shamans are all about spirits and the ancestors. Being undead kind of goes against that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    This doesn't work. They have no way to gain a connection to the elements. The only reason why they have priests is because the undead priests were so devout int heir faith they retained their powers in death. Shamans dont have this same kind of faith that priest do.

spoken like someone who has no clue about Blood Elf lore. Blood Elf paladins dont maske sense either. They dont have a connection to the light. The only reason the Blood Elves have Paladins is because Kael'thas kidnapped a Na'aru and they began siphoning off it's power. The Elves can do the exact same thing to elementals and Treants and become Shamans and Druids.
    Blizz made a mistake in making blood elves be paladins. But they decided to make shamans and pallys not faction exclusive, so they forced it. Blood Elf shamans still don't fit.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Undead should be able to be every class, since ya know, everybody dies.
    What we can do after death is a different matter,it seems.

Maybe it would be cool,depending on what they did with the lore and visual options.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreps View Post
    Worst class for dps? Are you retarded or just completely blind?

Infracted

Darsithis is an idiot for infracting this statement, what is this 4th grade where retarded is a bad word?
    I think most people in this forum would agree that Ele Shams aren't good. Worst? Probably not. Although you shouldn't be surprised that your post got infracted for pretty much saying "You're retarded". If you're going to be arguing like a 4th grader, expect to be treated like one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick! Someone post the bear model covered in human skin!

Edit: Some posters have no idea what shamans really are. Forsaken have the potential to be one in the same way trolls are witch doctors (lorewise). They're not limited to ancestors and the elements.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2015-08-04 at 06:05 PM.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreps View Post
    Worst class for dps? Are you retarded or just completely blind?

Infracted

Darsithis is an idiot for infracting this statement, what is this 4th grade where retarded is a bad word?
    No, you were infracted for being rude and completely non-constructive.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly though, blizzard should add more toys with less restrictions so people can play what they want to be, maybe have alchemist potions that transforms your race to another for 60 minutes, I've wanted to be a human druid, so I use savory deviate delights all the time on my druid. making more items like it, only with more race options and ones that don't change your armor would allow blizzard to not make idiotic lore for some race/class combos.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

I like this idea. I pop my toy that makes me undead on my shaman every time it's off CD. Sadly I have not logged into my elemental shaman for months other than killing the world boss for felblight because Blizzard hates ele shaman this expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    This doesn't work. They have no way to gain a connection to the elements. The only reason why they have priests is because the undead priests were so devout int heir faith they retained their powers in death. Shamans dont have this same kind of faith that priest do.
    Draenei became shamans because the elements were lonely. If that made it into official lore, anyone can be shaman.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    and i want a night elf shaman.
    Yes please.

All races should be able to be any class. "OMG. The lore! It's cannot come to pass!! The LOREEEEE!!!"

Yeah, the lore jumped the shark a few expansions ago. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by odiasuda View Post
    All races should be able to be any class. "OMG. The lore! It's cannot come to pass!! The LOREEEEE!!!"

Yeah, the lore jumped the shark a few expansions ago. Get over it.
    And yet Demon Hunters are only available for elves, where the primary reason is lore. Yes they screwed up many things, but there is absolutely no reason to completely jump ship with the story elements
    Last edited by Draenox; 2015-08-07 at 04:34 PM.

I want either fem nelf, or male worgen shamans so I can actually have an alliance shaman race I'd actually play.

Horde already has 3 amazing shaman races, 1 or 2 more would just be unfair when alliance has none.

Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    And yet Demon Hunters are only available for elves, where the primary reason is lore. Yes they screwed up many things, but there is absolutely no reason to completely jump ship with the story elements
    Please the primary reason is resources so they don't have to reskin/animate DH stuff on other races not lore.

Same reason the class only has 2 specs.
    Last edited by Emophia; 2015-08-07 at 04:40 PM.