Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    When i had my sub active I wanted the Thundering Cobalt serpent but I wasn't going to keep my account active just to keep checking everyday. However if they had the Black Proto-Drake on there, I would insta subscribe.

Anyways I got from the BMAH
    South Wind Drake
    Blazing Drake
    Heavenly Onxy Serpent
    Blue Drake (it would never drop for me so I just said fuck it and bought it for 30k)
    Plagued Proto-Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Sestdiena View Post
    You can`t coin raid mounts.
    You actually can coin a few. I forget which ones exactly, but if you quickly look up some of the MoP ones on wowhead or something the comments will confirm it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    When i had my sub active I wanted the Thundering Cobalt serpent but I wasn't going to keep my account active just to keep checking everyday. However if they had the Black Proto-Drake on there, I would insta subscribe.

Anyways I got from the BMAH
    South Wind Drake
    Blazing Drake
    Heavenly Onxy Serpent
    Blue Drake (it would never drop for me so I just said fuck it and bought it for 30k)
    Plagued Proto-Drake
    If it makes you feel better my sister & a wow friend ran the dungeon seperately on the same day and got it. Suggested I should do the same in case it was bugged and I got it too. Nope!

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    You actually can coin a few. I forget which ones exactly, but if you quickly look up some of the MoP ones on wowhead or something the comments will confirm it.
    You can coin world boss mounts except for Rukhmar, you can't coin any mount from raids though.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    MoP world boss mounts only, but I believe it's all of them. But, yeah, Wowhead can verify
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I wish I could sell the 4 extra ZG tigers I have in my bags.

Is there a FoS for the Plagued Proto? I understand it was a meta but is there a FoS for the mount itself like the tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmirino View Post
    Is there a FoS for the Plagued Proto? I understand it was a meta but is there a FoS for the mount itself like the tiger
    There isn't