Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Soloing Kazzak is heavily dependent on the healing buff you get, even Raegwyn mentioned this. If someone else comes along, you can kiss any chance you had of finishing him goodbye.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoaxlis View Post
    Thank god. Thanks for the enlightenment Sunnydee….. haven't played that much this patch. But that means he'd still be doing roughly 38k sustained HPS…. which is still pretty over the top.
    no it's not

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoaxlis View Post
    Thank god. Thanks for the enlightenment Sunnydee….. haven't played that much this patch. But that means he'd still be doing roughly 38k sustained HPS…. which is still pretty over the top.
    What would you say about a blood DK doing 400k HPS, then?

10+ Year Old Account
    kazzak gives you 100% healing done+, thats why its so easy to solo
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Kazzak was poorly designed, his one tank switch ability can be bypassed.

Killing him in 685+ isn't going to get nerf calls, we're already weak on non trivial content.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Go do some research on the topic then. DK's have been seriously OP when it comes to solo'ing since they were added.
    Content like this is not designed for 1 player to solo/not solo. Its designed to be done as a group. If it can be soloed its not a big issue people will still do it in a group there is no point to soloing it other than to say you have.

It's the same with pvp 1v1 its not designed around or cared about.

Raegwynn has been doing silly solo blood shenanigans for a long ass time. If Blizzard HQ really cared that much about it the nerfs would've already came (cough, BoS, cough).

This solo will cost us a raid tier.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

I would like to point out that a monk has also soloed Kazzak. If death knights get nerfed simply because they can solo kazzak, then so would monks.

Deleted
    Approximately as much as when the timeless isle bosses or Rukhmar got soloed as soon as they got released: the problem is with the boss being an animated loot chest, not whatever class ends up soloing it.

It certainly won't cost you anything.

Its extremely easy to solo because you can AMS the breath debuff and use very few CD's. As a monk I can solo it while allways having the breath debuff: this could be a hint of how strong our 4pc can be and end up in a nerf.

World bosses like Kazzak are meant for casual players, and just like LFR they are designed to be forgiving. Forgiving for dps doing mistakes, forgiving for healing CDs, but mostly forgiving for tanks. You can't have the fate of an LFR lvl raid depend on tanks, otherwise they'd be mocked when they fail, and it would end up being a bad casual experience. Thus, tanking is mostly trivial at this lvl, forgiving players who don't swap tanks at the right time and such.
    Blizzard will NEVER use casual content to judge high lvl raiding, cod Kazzak was never designed to be hard to solo. I guess any tank with selfhealing should be able to solo him by now (everyone but Wars?)

Quote Originally Posted by pandanaconda View Post
    World bosses like Kazzak are meant for casual players, and just like LFR they are designed to be forgiving. Forgiving for dps doing mistakes, forgiving for healing CDs, but mostly forgiving for tanks. You can't have the fate of an LFR lvl raid depend on tanks, otherwise they'd be mocked when they fail, and it would end up being a bad casual experience.
    Well they did make a hard worldboss with Oondasta, that lead to realms crashing because people went with multiple raid groups before the nerf.
    That's why they can't make these bosses very hard.

Deleted
    Blizz doesn't bother with soloability unless you use exploits/bugs to do it or solo current tier raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    Blizz doesn't bother with soloability unless you use exploits/bugs to do it or solo current tier raids.
    Don't think blizzard cared when fire mages were soloing alysrazor when it was current content, or when warlocks were soloing immerseus when it was current content or when a DK soloed garrosh, or when warlocks were soloing oregorger last patch. If you can solo current content, good for you. Blizzard won't do shit about it.