Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzai View Post
    What doea SF stand for?
    I'm guessing he means Shadow Reflection

Is there a general rule when to pop Vanish and when not? Do i override my FW? Or shall i still aim for max FW uptime? What do i do when Vanish pops up during SD or when SD pops up during Vanish-Suberterfuge? Do you use Prep -> 2nd Vanish in the Opener to extend the Tier Bonus? Or only when FW is down then the 2nd Vanish?

It seems some kind of akward to chain both CDs together (despide the opener) because during Subterfuge or SD i try to dump as many Ambushes as possible, but this CDs are basically used after storing up enough Energy. Maybe i only have to get used to it, dunno.
    Last edited by Barrin; 2015-07-30 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted
    It was awkward for me at the beggining as well but you get used to it.

Basically tl;dr version of how to play sub is use everything on cooldown.
    Vanish during SD - fine
    Vanish without SD - fine
    Vanish befoer SD - fine
    Vanish after SD - fine

Constantly pool energy when out of SD/Vanish then when either comes off cooldown just use it, dont delay anything.
    When you use vanish and shadow dance pops like 3 seconds later - just use it.
    U don't want to delay any usage of vanish/sd unless you know it will be your last one in the fight

as for opener, I usually go for something along this line

-10 prem
    -2 snd
    -1 pot+vanish
    0 sr+rupture
    1 shadow dance
    spam till 10~~(fit prep somewhere there when you're low on energy)
    10-11 another vanish
    11 snd/rupture(almost 90% that both of these will require refreshing)
    12 another ambush
    13 snd/rupture

and from there one just squeeze maybe like another ambush/evi before FW falls off and then just pool energy for next vanish, constantly refreshing snd and rupture

was playing sub on mythic zakuun and that rotation was basically unchanged for me on like 40 wipes we did there before killing him so I basically memorized it by now lol

I might be wrong since I mained sub in 6.1 and then switched to assa as soon as I got archi trinket, but this is how most of rogues are playing and this what worked for me

Thx alot! Can i ask u how to manage the Addphase on Archimonde? Im curious when to switch between FoK + Evis Spam over Ambush during SD or Subterfuge. Especially since i got the Classtrinket, but only normal Version unfortunately.

Currently im experimenting with Soul Capacitor, another Factor to pool Energy or delay Rupture and SnD-pre-reaplyment in favor of Evis as much as possible.

Deleted
    IIRC if you have 4pc then it's more beneficial to use FoK over backstab on 2 targets or more, not sure about ambush during SD - I'd probably still go for ambush to extend FW and since you have archi trinket.

Deleted
    If I plan to use preperation at pull, where is the difference between 2p and 4p? After shadow dance and fw, vanish is still on cooldown, with or without 4p. Does it mean that I shouldn't use preparation there with 4p?

What has been working for me is

-10 prem> -2slice> -1 pot > Ambush > Vanish/SR > Rupture > Dance (premed towards end of the dance) > Spam Ambush

Depending on the fight and soul cap procs, I will often use my prep and a second vanish in my opener when the buff from the first one falls off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacredknight19 View Post
    Depending on the fight and soul cap procs, I will often use my prep and a second vanish in my opener when the buff from the first one falls off.
    That's what I meant. In this case there's no difference between 2p or 4p in the opener.

For your opener, could you macro Pot+Vanish+Cd's? I don't believe Vanish is on the gcd. Am I wrong here? Fuck idk. Why are you making me play this spec blizzard you assholes.