Looking for a Bagnon alternative

Recently I've been having a bug with Bagnon where, on one of my characters, items get looted to the bottom bag instead of the first empty slot available. It's become a pretty big annoyance to me and it doesn't seem to be getting fixed any time soon.

Anyone know any other good addons that combine all bags into one and have a sort bag button?

It doesn't seem to have been updated for 6.2, does it still work?

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    It doesn't seem to have been updated for 6.2, does it still work?
    Yeah it still works every once in a while I get an error which just reloading fixes. Problem is if they are ever going to update it.

I haven't had the problem you describe, I'm sure deleting the bagnon config file would fix it?

Try OneBag3. Dunno about sorting though, since I never used that feature.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Now I want to cry. Didn't even realize he basically gave up on adibags....my favorite addon barring none! Oh well.

I think bagnon uses blizzard's sorting functions. There are a couple options in the default UI that might cause this. Does it happen even with Bagnon disabled?

• Interface > Controls > Loot to leftmost bag
    • Interface > Controls > Reverse Cleanup Bags
    • Each bag has options to only sort certain items into it, or to ignore it when sorting.

Adibags is still working. The only major bug I've found is that after using the sort function the icons are all mixed up. That's fixed by reopening the bags though.
    Last edited by quthar; 2015-07-28 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quthar View Post
    I think bagnon uses blizzard's sorting functions. There are a couple options in the default UI that might cause this. Does it happen even with Bagnon disabled?

• Interface > Controls > Loot to leftmost bag
    • Interface > Controls > Reverse Cleanup Bags
    • Each bag has options to only sort certain items into it, or to ignore it when sorting.

Adibags is still working. The only major bug I've found is that after using the sort function the icons are all mixed up. That's fixed by reopening the bags though.
    As it turns out, I had "Reverse Cleanup Bags" unchecked on my character. For some reason that made Bagnon act weird. Now it seems to be working fine again.

ArkInventory, I've used it forever, it has tons of sorting features and you can totally customize how it looks.
    Last edited by Tharadoon; 2015-07-28 at 06:53 PM.

I just tried arkinventory, but can't really get categories to work worth a shit (compared to adibags that is). Titles don't show up for categories, and everything is just too general in regards to what group they belong too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    Is adibags used in elvui?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Is adibags used in elvui?
    No, the bag replacement in ElvUI is part of the UI and isn't standalone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.