Itemization of LFR items

So i got this trinket form hfc LFR in warforged (691 ilvl): http://www.wowhead.com/item=128151/p...saster&bonus=0

I also got this trinket from Highmaul mythic non warforged (685 ilvl): http://www.wowhead.com/item=113859/q...estone&bonus=0

So the LFR item has 6 ilvl more, but has -20 int -37 haste -37 multistrike.

Why's that?

Some people said to me that the mythic item has more stats because i got it from the end boss of an mythic raid (jk, out of garrison mission chest). And the lfr item has less stats because it is from LFR...
    Isn't that bullsh*t?

If i compare my apexis weapon (695) to http://www.wowhead.com/item=124380/s...vourer&bonus=0 (695) it has the exact same stats. So a weapon I bought for apexis crytals has the same value as an item from a raid instance. Going back to the logic that "mythic items are more valuable than LFR items", is questing/grinding apexis crystals harder than LFR (or the same as raiding hfc normal)? Or is the Itemization just broken?

Deleted
    lfr and baleful trinkets are hugely underbudgeted (only trinkets though, other items have correct amount of stats for their ilvl)

as to why is it like that, you would have to ask blizzard designers

edit: @2down, yeah forgot about dungeon trinkets, they suck too (so no point in doing mythic dungeons if you need trinkets, sadly)
    Last edited by mmocaad0a8dadd; 2015-07-29 at 07:13 AM.

Ilvl doesn't really correlate well to amount of stats on trinkets... Blizzard clearly wants harder-to-obtain trinkets to just be better, regardless of ilvl. This has been true since the beginning of WoD.

It's a pretty awful design on the part of Blizzard in which they intentionally make baleful, dungeon, and LFR trinkets as shitty as possible so they can shoot you in the foot if you're looking to get into raiding. Not only are you lower ilvl, your items are underbudgeted. Have fun trying to perform at a higher level in a raid as a PUG when your best options for trinkets are to buy a versatility one for 25k or pray to RNGesus on Kazzak.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennoyer View Post
    It's a pretty awful design on the part of Blizzard in which they intentionally make baleful, dungeon, and LFR trinkets as shitty as possible so they can shoot you in the foot if you're looking to get into raiding. Not only are you lower ilvl, your items are underbudgeted. Have fun trying to perform at a higher level in a raid as a PUG when your best options for trinkets are to buy a versatility one for 25k or pray to RNGesus on Kazzak.
    this is what i said from the start. it just made the gap way to big between normal and lfr. the gear you get is nowhere close to get you into decent pug groups. the nerf was an bad idea, and the result is that most people dont even bother running it beside getting tomes for their legendary ring. lfr is just a huge waste of time and joke, there is no point in running it for gear. i know the elitist dicks are going to jump all over me by saying this, but blizzard should just make lfr back to what it was in mop. makes it so much easier to transition over to normal raiding, instead having noway in hell to even get given the chance.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    They had to make LFR trinkets bad or else people in abusive raid guilds would cry about being "forced" to run LFR for tier and trinkets, they overdid it of course because Blizzard is always rather hamfisted.

Quote Originally Posted by krihan View Post
    this is what i said from the start. it just made the gap way to big between normal and lfr. the gear you get is nowhere close to get you into decent pug groups. the nerf was an bad idea, and the result is that most people dont even bother running it beside getting tomes for their legendary ring. lfr is just a huge waste of time and joke, there is no point in running it for gear. i know the elitist dicks are going to jump all over me by saying this, but blizzard should just make lfr back to what it was in mop. makes it so much easier to transition over to normal raiding, instead having noway in hell to even get given the chance.
    LFR isnt supposed to be done for gear. It's just to experience the raid.

The gear from Tanaan is good enough for you to start to do normal raids.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    They had to make LFR trinkets bad or else people in abusive raid guilds would cry about being "forced" to run LFR for tier and trinkets, they overdid it of course because Blizzard is always rather hamfisted.
    What people did instead is run multiple split runs on day 1 of raid and funnel all the loot, thereby bypassing that need, and getting it all far more quickly than you would via LFR.
    "ohnoes, we can't haf poor widdle mythic raiders run lfr for epix, we must nerf all to the ground" "np, we'll just massfarm normal/hc on day/week 1 via split runs and get all the loot right away"
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #JustWarcraftThings