Deleted

New rogue, stealth skill bar, Sub(/ass)

Hello I am a newish rogue I have leveled as combat until level 91 and then switched to sub (a lot more fun ).
    Now I am at level 95 and I still have no clue what to put in my stealth skill bar and what not to put into it.
    So far I am just questing in the open world so that it is not such a huge issue if I make some mistakes, but to make my gameplay smoother and to be actually useful in raids a bit sooner I need some help with my bars.

I have bartender in a for now two tier setup but I am planing to split the bottom bar (standard bar 1) up into two parts that is the first half but shorter now(4-6 slots I think) will stay bar 1 and the other half will be another shorter bar so only the first half changes while going into stealth. (would add and image but the forum doesn't let me )

as bar 1 is usually where my main attacks are I need some tips what to put into it and how large it should be keeping in mind that I don't pvp and I at least for now would like to stick to Subtlety and also try assassination.

Should I stick rupture in there because I maybe need to refresh it during shadow dance and such stuff, an image of you bars stealth and out of stealth would also be nice .
    I also wouldn't mind if you straight up tell my that my bar setup I thought of makes no sense, but it seems a good idea for a non native rogue player such as me.

Deleted
    I have the same action bar stealthed and unstealthed as I prefer it that way, we don't really have enough keybinds to not warrant doing it, however if you don't like doing this the essential ones are just Premeditation, Ambush, Eviscerate and Rupture assuming all of your cooldowns are on a serparate bar. This is just for PvE of course :P

Deleted
    That's a lot shorter than I expected so garrote as an opener, I am still a rogue noob I hope my info is right, is not worth putting in there (could also bind it with a modifier like shift+1 outside of bar 1)? and cheap shot is for pvp?

Thanks for the quick answer and that does make things easier I thought I would need a larger stealth skill bar now its just 3 skills long as rupture will then be in the unchanging part(as it wont be pushed to far to the side as with a longer first bar) ..oh eviscerate is also a non stealth skill now I know why you only need one bar
    Last edited by mmocb29617c2be; 2015-07-28 at 05:09 PM.

Deleted
    Actually to be fair I forgot about Garrote being needed without the t18 4set, sorry, so yes you will need to use Garrote > Ambush as your opener :P

Deleted
    Personally I would also put cheap shot Im there as well as shroud, can both come in use during raid , cheap shot mainly for trash and shroud for skipping lol

Deleted
    Don't worry shroud and cheap shot will still be somewhere on the bars just not on bar 1 (buttons 1 2 3 4) and thanks for the help both of you ^^

Not enough keybinds? Are you using ctrl, shift, alt? Mouse keys? I have over 30 keybinds WITHOUT a naga.